Lpc Fridays

James

With LPC Friday trips getting scrapped because of some HPC Pcl that was meant to start up. Fridays have become a bore for most clans.

Thoughts on going back out on Fridays?

Maybe even venture into pay to play?

Why not lpc pcl on fridays same time as hpcs or earlier for all u clans heavily reliant on ur multiclanners, saturday f2p and sunday p2p

lol spliff u need to come teach your ranks what the actual hell to do, that beau guy thought he was all smart and cool banning me and setting up some propaganda vs me thinking i did something, yet again i didnt do anything and you tomatos get hacked. L O L @every ascent rank, told ya so, stop trying to blame me and find the root of the problem, and dont bother asking me now r0f

lol spliff u need to come teach your ranks what the actual hell to do, that beau guy thought he was all smart and cool banning me and setting up some propaganda vs me thinking i did something, yet again i didnt do anything and you tomatos get hacked. L O L @every ascent rank, told ya so, stop trying to blame me and find the root of the problem, and dont bother asking me now r0f

for once I agree.

Step the fuck up clans, stop starving your members of action or they'll get bored and the scene will whither out

Why not lpc pcl on fridays same time as hpcs or earlier for all u clans heavily reliant on ur multiclanners, saturday f2p and sunday p2p

your clan's been open for ages and you managed to slump down to lpc level

of course lpcs have multiclanners on this remake of a 2007 game. Barely anyone plays anymore and if they do they're in a clan already

Pls don't use the excuse you don't allow multiclanners, it's just that no one wants to join you mate

We were told by all of your ranks you will only come if its 85 combat cap.

pretty sure one of their ranks is an 86 ouch, they were the clan that broke the cmb cap ouch, train up slumpremacy you're being left behind

remember Trauma's list of excuses? starting to think now that they've closed...... you'll know where i'm going with this

No1 will fight you zu because you bring 15+ invs.

How is bringing invites not a legitimate excuse? You actually try and say multi clanners is ok now that you have 20+ to make your pull go from 15-35 but when supremacy USED to do it back in the day all you would do is cry non stop. 

Bringing invites is the stupidest thing you could do to your already joke of a clan.