IMPERIAL PISSER CLAN THINKING THEY ARE HARD ON BREW

END OF CP

Awkward moment when more replies and topics from AAO downies were posted today lmfao.

lol I agree RUIN,AAO,RAGE,HAZARD,DEVOTION,BLOODY VIKING,APEX,CD. are dogbrown sticky stuff pisser clans that are too scared to prep us LMFAO 

Awkward moment when more replies and topics from AAO downies were posted today lmfao.

lol I agree RUIN,AAO,RAGE,HAZARD,DEVOTION,BLOODY VIKING,APEX,CD. are dogbrown sticky stuff pisser clans that are too scared to prep us LMFAO 

and I'm the biggest broccoli on the site.

Dogbrown sticky stuff pisser clans in mpc even beat your brown sticky stuff clan Eop LMFAO you lost to an MPC fucking broccoli