Lt always loses ft. Crosseyed zu lol!

Sith-

Pure dedication to clanning, Just known how much of a failure you have been for countless years and wanted to show everyone that you're still a failure now, and will always be. Why did you close all your clans may I ask? Why are you a member of a clan now? after so long. Shows how brown sticky stuff you are.

at least i didnt play 8 years and go crosseyed over it lol! Your dedication scored you a lose though so where does that put you? Back to the ol drawing board boyzz

at least i didnt play 8 years and go crosseyed over it lol! Your dedication scored you a lose though so where does that put you? Back to the ol drawing board boyzz

Firstly you havn't been here for 8 years, iv'e been in clans with more autistic leaders and still manage to pull off wins, but you're the only one thats proven that no matter how bad your clan is you will STILL be brown sticky stuff. Zu grew so much within a month and is slaughtering all you gypsies out the wild, and just remember you were the one that started flaming not me. And because you can run your mouth so well I hop you can back up all that brown sticky stuff tomorrow and NOT end your trip after 5 minutes in hiding. Don't pull a cold cp on me. b0yzz

So basically, you have the leader who starts off a topic saying "Lt always loses" "Zu crosseyed" etc; Who apparently lead a clan called Sithlords (SL) in pre-eoc, Let me tell you a little bit about the history of this guy. He use to walk around World 57 with this auto-talker "Join Sithlords today #1 beast lpc clan" And a few months later decided to make his clan official. The clan would pull low numbers with down syndrome members who didn't know what a swordfish was. They would often teleport, Send the leaders of other clans messages such as "Omg stop bullying us or stop rushing us" and would attempt to have trips but always wenting into hiding because they could never compete. I helped them one or two trips and they lost EVERY battle EVERY trip, this was the most severe case of autism I had ever seen. After realising his LPC was a failure, he decided to merge with other failed clans. After merging he'd always change his name. The new name of the clan turned out to be SOP "Selection of Pussies" They grew with there numbers and STILL lost every battle, the leader would miraculously masturbate on teamspeak after losing and calling out every members name as punishment "Fuck you sn0rki you broccoli" "Fuck you Sop Soldier and Sop Daily" While continuously masturbating to take out his feelings on the clan. After losing every mini, every prep, every fullout, going into hiding EVERY weekend trip, the clan decided it was best to MASS some more. When resistance closed and others clans merged with them. They changed their name again. This time Terror [T]. They always grew confidence and thought they were the gods of the wilderness, but clans such as purefect [lead by allen LMFAO], mercy and sovereign still gave them gangbangs leaving holes more wider than Lisa annes. The clan Died eventually, they had so much fun in losing all their fights, getting hacked, put into hiding and curb stomped they finally thought it was time to swap to hello kitty island adventure. they still lost that game aswell, and decided Neopets was there home. Anyways back to the story, they joined 07, with the SAME leader Lmfao...Except...this time..A slight alteration. P50's, Mulugg, Horizon and Evezz were ranks of the clan. Sithlord was so proud of his clan losing every battle he has ever had to adding every OTHER failed leader to his clan. And every week since RD opened they would bring ragg gear to trips because of how poor they got, they would only have 1 set of gear for every weekend trip. I'd ask myself "Where is RD"? 5 minutes after mass and your clan leader calls it a day lmfao. You have ranks such as Mulugg, the SLUG eyebrowed Ethiopian, who'd oftenly showered in goats cum. Horizon who was amazingly fatter and more broccolied than peter griffin. They all shared something in common. Having access to the leaderboards on their website i'd find conversations from Evezz and Sithlord about asking 13th to reopen MM and Merge for their 5th time l000000l..or Evezz talking about how much of a "Mclovin" hes like in Sri-lanken schools. Eventually they got so bad they ranks just left, Til this day Sithlord still can't lead a clan and continuously loses battles. The reason he has so much hate for Mulugg is because Mulugg left him because of how brown sticky stuff his clan turned out to be. That is how the alliance ended, Mulugg couldn't give him head anymore so SIthlord would stay up and ask his mother for an extra "2 fishfingers mom and bowl of Ice-cream for the tubby fat cunt" Each and every night they had a bondage fetish for eachother, Sithlord would be tied on the bed and Mulugg would be the dominatrix forced to skull fuck Sithlord into submission. They both enjoyed it thoroughly, Sith would often cry a tear of joy and happiness while Muluggs strapon would open up his rosebud. Each week RD would get completely hacked by sovereign, until they went into hiding once more. They'd try to claim their first fullout win as they were running south with 3 straggles and the opposing team with 60 members untouched still LOL. They ended up closing their 4th clan. Sithlord joins another clan because he's realised after 2 years of leading your clan will still be brown sticky stuff. Hence why hes member in another clan. Sithlord will always remain as one of the most Downsyndrome, Autistic leaders in this community. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0nDye6q1FU

And that kids is the story of the ethiopian slumdog and the  Mithlord. *Morgan freeman*

~Zutang for a way out m8's

didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif

you lost to someone that doesn't know what an overhead is lol!

"Watch closely as the massive bundle of twigsgot moves through its natural habitat" "Now look how it writes lol! at the end of every sentence"  "Look closely at how the massive bundle of twigsgot feels insecure about its sexuality" "This has to be one of the most unique bundle of twigsgots in africa" - David Attenborough. 

"Watch closely as the massive bundle of twigsgot moves through its natural habitat" "Now look how it writes lol! at the end of every sentence"  "Look closely at how the massive bundle of twigsgot feels insecure about its sexuality" "This has to be one of the most unique bundle of twigsgots in africa" - David Attenborough. 

lol!

Its a bunch of 90s and hundreds competing against 70s

ur 1 to talk about 90s and 100s against 70s xD

So basically, you have the leader who starts off a topic saying "Lt always loses" "Zu crosseyed" etc; Who apparently lead a clan called Sithlords (SL) in pre-eoc, Let me tell you a little bit about the history of this guy. He use to walk around World 57 with this auto-talker "Join Sithlords today #1 beast lpc clan" And a few months later decided to make his clan official. The clan would pull low numbers with down syndrome members who didn't know what a swordfish was. They would often teleport, Send the leaders of other clans messages such as "Omg stop bullying us or stop rushing us" and would attempt to have trips but always wenting into hiding because they could never compete. I helped them one or two trips and they lost EVERY battle EVERY trip, this was the most severe case of autism I had ever seen. After realising his LPC was a failure, he decided to merge with other failed clans. After merging he'd always change his name. The new name of the clan turned out to be SOP "Selection of Pussies" They grew with there numbers and STILL lost every battle, the leader would miraculously masturbate on teamspeak after losing and calling out every members name as punishment "Fuck you sn0rki you broccoli" "Fuck you Sop Soldier and Sop Daily" While continuously masturbating to take out his feelings on the clan. After losing every mini, every prep, every fullout, going into hiding EVERY weekend trip, the clan decided it was best to MASS some more. When resistance closed and others clans merged with them. They changed their name again. This time Terror [T]. They always grew confidence and thought they were the gods of the wilderness, but clans such as purefect [lead by allen LMFAO], mercy and sovereign still gave them gangbangs leaving holes more wider than Lisa annes. The clan Died eventually, they had so much fun in losing all their fights, getting hacked, put into hiding and curb stomped they finally thought it was time to swap to hello kitty island adventure. they still lost that game aswell, and decided Neopets was there home. Anyways back to the story, they joined 07, with the SAME leader Lmfao...Except...this time..A slight alteration. P50's, Mulugg, Horizon and Evezz were ranks of the clan. Sithlord was so proud of his clan losing every battle he has ever had to adding every OTHER failed leader to his clan. And every week since RD opened they would bring ragg gear to trips because of how poor they got, they would only have 1 set of gear for every weekend trip. I'd ask myself "Where is RD"? 5 minutes after mass and your clan leader calls it a day lmfao. You have ranks such as Mulugg, the SLUG eyebrowed Ethiopian, who'd oftenly showered in goats cum. Horizon who was amazingly fatter and more broccolied than peter griffin. They all shared something in common. Having access to the leaderboards on their website i'd find conversations from Evezz and Sithlord about asking 13th to reopen MM and Merge for their 5th time l000000l..or Evezz talking about how much of a "Mclovin" hes like in Sri-lanken schools. Eventually they got so bad they ranks just left, Til this day Sithlord still can't lead a clan and continuously loses battles. The reason he has so much hate for Mulugg is because Mulugg left him because of how brown sticky stuff his clan turned out to be. That is how the alliance ended, Mulugg couldn't give him head anymore so SIthlord would stay up and ask his mother for an extra "2 fishfingers mom and bowl of Ice-cream for the tubby fat cunt" Each and every night they had a bondage fetish for eachother, Sithlord would be tied on the bed and Mulugg would be the dominatrix forced to skull fuck Sithlord into submission. They both enjoyed it thoroughly, Sith would often cry a tear of joy and happiness while Muluggs strapon would open up his rosebud. Each week RD would get completely hacked by sovereign, until they went into hiding once more. They'd try to claim their first fullout win as they were running south with 3 straggles and the opposing team with 60 members untouched still LOL. They ended up closing their 4th clan. Sithlord joins another clan because he's realised after 2 years of leading your clan will still be brown sticky stuff. Hence why hes member in another clan. Sithlord will always remain as one of the most Downsyndrome, Autistic leaders in this community. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0nDye6q1FU

And that kids is the story of the ethiopian slumdog and the  Mithlord. *Morgan freeman*

~Zutang for a way out m8's

ur trying a little too hard right now for a runescape game man tone it down a notch. we all start somewhere.  sv was poop on pre-eoc but turned into a good clan on this game just like sithlord's clans were also poop on pre-eoc but are ok on this game (every clan you showed there sucked, hell i wasnt even in sv and i came to that fullout vs terror lol).  you dont need to take this game personal xd

other than that zu and dr are both cool clans gj on ur wins dr and gj getting slapped by us noob(sith)lords!

animfishman1.gif

fish on!! I think ZU are genuinely upset =/ 

does this mean sup is #1 ?

SUP and DR can share #1 <3

Also Zachary you're upset and idk why, you never mentioned RD was open for longer than LOADS of other clans such as MM, TLP, IR, SKO,YR , Zenith (Mpc) , Hazard on 07servers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfMavNbmtB8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C2MskgNhgw

Not to mention having our forums hacked x5 , Our Leader leaving x2  & taking half the clan to sv x2 

So nowadays sithlord has openned a lpc, and already we're fucking you kids up! L0L! 
also all the people you mentionned now are above 100+cb or maxed so dont bitch when they are camping you :x 

ur 1 to talk about 90s and 100s against 70s xD

ur trying a little too hard right now for a runescape game man tone it down a notch. we all start somewhere.  sv was poop on pre-eoc but turned into a good clan on this game just like sithlord's clans were also poop on pre-eoc but are ok on this game (every clan you showed there sucked, hell i wasnt even in sv and i came to that fullout vs terror lol).  you dont need to take this game personal xd

other than that zu and dr are both cool clans gj on ur wins dr and gj getting slapped by us noob(sith)lords!

Im happy to admit Sovereigns turned into such a brown sticky stuff clan, even i said it and I was oldschool/Elite, They were unstoppable in Pre-eoc and in 07 turned to complete retards. But I hate the fact that this guy just walks along thinks hes the king of the wilderness when mind you every clan hes lead has died/closed. That never happened to SV did it?

Im happy to admit Sovereigns turned into such a brown sticky stuff clan, even i said it and I was oldschool/Elite, They were unstoppable in Pre-eoc and in 07 turned to complete retards. But I hate the fact that this guy just walks along thinks hes the king of the wilderness when mind you every clan hes lead has died/closed. That never happened to SV did it?

sv closed more times than all my clans lol!

i stopped reading when i saw this

They were unstoppable in Pre-eoc

nice 1 ;)

i stopped reading when i saw this

nice 1 ;)

I said Sovereign was Unstoppable in PRE-EOC, when they hit 07 thats when sovereign WENT brown sticky stuff, they are good times in a clan and there are bad times. Sovereign had lots of good times, and Sithlords clan never had any.