Breaking Rage - "Putting the nail in the coffin" Ruins Saturday Trip

James

no 1 cares about you and your brown sticky stuffty vid lmfao

they care even less abotu you and your brown sticky stuffty clan l0l

run faster ruin Apex is coming lolol

no mention of Vt or whatever other 308 randoms you guys had in your capes? Look at your vids lmao at the 'vttttttttttttttttt' spams :D:D:D

Read our app section broccoli

they care even less abotu you and your brown sticky stuffty clan l0l

run faster ruin Apex is coming lolol

Good to see an lpc could boost you past a 25 pull and allow you to make an aftermath topic for the first time in a month

What happened today then @@Duval? You telling me you won? Lmfao please Cory you know you lost

Lmfao

For all the years you've known me id expect you to spell my name correctly it's corEy. And tbh ruin is poop I love ya buddy but your clan is just str8 booty hole with that baddie allen in ur clan.

LOL wut? You started clanning last year didn't you?

Ruin has been open longer then Rage and achieved more

this year

For all the years you've known me id expect you to spell my name correctly it's corEy. And tbh ruin is poop I love ya buddy but your clan is just str8 booty hole with that baddie allen in ur clan.

autocorrect

rnt u tht guy with like 20 different arrests and like 6 kids

i mean i would hate and be obsessed with the guy thats killing and killed my clans too :/

wonder where you make money at because your grammar is just horrid

I just type and post I don't proof read brown sticky stuff. So if it hurts you that I don't care please cry to some one who cares. In a side note your legitly the worse caller/rank I have ever seen. I rather let lt sam call then listen to your downie ass. Oh and I make my money in th medical field wuu2