SlushPuppy Let me get this straight

Eop Whore

@ waiting me and @@slushpuppy are waiting bud

Go talk about spoilers all you want, I don't care. However the thread you posted was literally trying to ruin the experience for others. But because you'll complain about how that doesn't break the rules, have a look at this thread. Down the bottom it details reasons why moderators can lock/hide threads. The topic you posted just had who died, nothing else. It's the same type of quality topic as "Clan X is good discuss". They get hidden all the time and you know this perfectly well due to the amount of times you've had topics deleted in the past on your various accounts.

The way our moderation system works, if I give you a verbal warning then your thread is automatically hidden. I prefer to give clarity to people whenever I perform a moderation action regardless of whether they are an active Sharkbrew user or someone who spends their time posting clickbait topics and harassing people. You're about as useful to society as Buzzfeed. Do I even need to go into all the other accounts you have on the forums? 

VgL56HN.png

The verbal warning automatically turned into a 27 hour warning due to the amount of warnings in the past you've gotten from spam and flaming. I submitted that verbal warning before bed, so apologies that I didn't double check the warning it issued. I work late nights, mistakes happen. However, why did you go to the extent of posting a massive topic in an attempt to "expose" me? Could have quite easily shot me a PM and asked me whats going on. Seems to me you're more interested in the attention rather than fair moderation on Sharkbrew.

Go talk about spoilers all you want, I don't care. However the thread you posted was literally trying to ruin the experience for others. But because you'll complain about how that doesn't break the rules, have a look at this thread. Down the bottom it details reasons why moderators can lock/hide threads. The topic you posted just had who died, nothing else. It's the same type of quality topic as "Clan X is good discuss". They get hidden all the time and you know this perfectly well due to the amount of times you've had topics deleted in the past on your various accounts.

The way our moderation system works, if I give you a verbal warning then your thread is automatically hidden. I prefer to give clarity to people whenever I perform a moderation action regardless of whether they are an active Sharkbrew user or someone who spends their time posting clickbait topics and harassing people. You're about as useful to society as Buzzfeed. Do I even need to go into all the other accounts you have on the forums? 

VgL56HN.png

The verbal warning automatically turned into a 27 hour warning due to the amount of warnings in the past you've gotten from spam and flaming. I submitted that verbal warning before bed, so apologies that I didn't double check the warning it issued. I work late nights, mistakes happen. However, why did you go to the extent of posting a massive topic in an attempt to "expose" me? Could have quite easily shot me a PM and asked me whats going on. Seems to me you're more interested in the attention rather than fair moderation on Sharkbrew.

I would have PMed you but you are rarely on; Me and Slushpuppy spoke yesterday and he doesn't even understand why you banned me. How am I going to contact you when you are from Australia and our timezones are different also. I just want a fair moderating and the fact you are saying " your topics are brown sticky stuff" a254810c4614151a49ca904b2266126d.png when I am averaging 30+ posts per topic? And at the same time you have Dull and other Eop members making brown sticky stufftier topics flaming members and clans. 

Now, You say "The topic you posted just had who died, nothing else. It's the same type of quality topic as "Clan X is good discuss".  

That is actually not true. Following an episode people come on these forums to discuss what they just saw. 

I allow members to reply and vent out their emotions for the episode.

Ps wardy this sunday comes up I WILL be posting spoilers and I will show you the topic and you will guide me on whether it is "acceptable" in your skewed little eyes. 

I would have PMed you but you are rarely on; Me and Slushpuppy spoke yesterday and he doesn't even understand why you banned me. How am I going to contact you when you are from Australia and our timezones are different also. I just want a fair moderating and the fact you are saying " your topics are brown sticky stuff" a254810c4614151a49ca904b2266126d.png when I am averaging 30+ posts per topic? And at the same time you have Dull and other Eop members making brown sticky stufftier topics flaming members and clans. 

Now, You say "The topic you posted just had who died, nothing else. It's the same type of quality topic as "Clan X is good discuss".  

That is actually not true. Following an episode people come on these forums to discuss what they just saw. 

I allow members to reply and vent out their emotions for the episode.

Ps wardy this sunday comes up I WILL be posting spoilers and I will show you the topic and you will guide me on whether it is "acceptable" in your skewed little eyes. 

Quality /=/ Quanity

Topic title suggestions:

Game of Thrones S06E10

Oh my fucking god [GoT Spoilers]

Have you guys seen the latest GoT Episode?

Or you can be a dick, post a random topic title and include your spoilers in the thread. Put a question about something to discuss though. "What do you think about X dying?".

It's not difficult.

Quality /=/ Quanity

Topic title suggestions:

Game of Thrones S06E10

Oh my fucking god [GoT Spoilers]

Have you guys seen the latest GoT Episode?

Or you can be a dick, post a random topic title and include your spoilers in the thread. Put a question about something to discuss though. "What do you think about X dying?".

It's not difficult.

I understand but is a 2 day ban warranted for ?

I understand but is a 2 day ban warranted for ?

The verbal warning automatically turned into a 27 hour warning due to the amount of warnings in the past you've gotten from spam and flaming. I submitted that verbal warning before bed, so apologies that I didn't double check the warning it issued.

Read bro. I made a mistake, I apologise.

rip chaotic revenge and raid still hasnt had 1 topic lmfao

did i mention ruin was ur first clan lmao 2k15 clanner

Saying ruin was my first clan is like saying faith was yours. Nice history lmao.

Raid is open btw, peaked at 46 if you want to check out our topic. Was nver in chaotic and revenge was never my clan to begin with.

Looks like i win again.

Crymore.

Faith/chaos lmfao!

Saying ruin was my first clan is like saying faith was yours. Nice history lmao.

Raid is open btw, peaked at 46 if you want to check out our topic. Was nver in chaotic and revenge was never my clan to begin with.

Looks like i win again.

Crymore.

Faith/chaos lmfao!

so revenge went from being ur clan to a community to now not a clan lmao stfu 2k15 clanner KYP