Quick tip for fo/control

clan wars clan in 2k16 lmfao, still trying to make up for the 6-23 prep record huh l0000l? see you this weekend, hopefully u can pull more than 9 people :P :P :P

btw control was 13-2 vs tlp before we closed lolzzz!!!!

lmfao stop trying to defend your clan L0L

you got fucked, take the loss and stop blaming it on 'tough luck'

Grats you won two preps after losing one round. 6 more months of that and you'll break even. Shoulda brought back Hanuman lmao 

hanuman couldn't beat fo lmfao, but @@Range Grudge did very ez

gratz @@Range Grudge

Quite an embarrassing performance considering how much smack they talked to TLP during the lead up. Just goes to show, if you talk the talk, you better walk the walk or else you'll end up like the control/zenith staff team

What did they talk?

you admitting you're too scared to prep TLP? if so just say the word and I'll gear up my main with tlp+eop capes rdy 2 go :D :D :D:P

plz attack us on your main lmfaooo!!!!!! im so hard right now for the weekend, cant w8 to see you on your main this weekend pimple chin barragekyle aka @

(btw u have to wake up 6 am with a 6-23 prep record and pulling 9 people every weekend l0000l)

omg noooooo nooooo moooooooreee preps oh nooooooooo

now u have to live with the 6-23 prep record and pulling 9 of ur fellow members every weekend, while foe is going to sleep happy with a 23-6 prep record, jagex cup and being the #1 clan every weekend L000000L

lmfao whats ur excuse for losing 2x this week buddy?

lmfao whats ur excuse for waking up 6am for a 6-23 prep record [pimple chin]barragekyle aka @ ?

now u have to live with the 6-23 prep record and pulling 9 of ur fellow members every weekend, while foe is going to sleep happy with a 23-6 prep record, jagex cup and being the #1 clan every weekend L000000L

lmfao whats ur excuse for waking up 6am for a 6-23 prep record [pimple chin]barragekyle aka @ ?

?

happy?

judging by the state of your member boards atm, your clan is anything but. Enjoy having absolute dogbrown sticky stuff quality and relying on invites to make your clan seem decent on weekends.

At least when TLP was #1 we retained our quality, unfortunately does not seem the same has happened to you :/

yivVlgB.png

u think i give a fuck about that 6-23 record? my decision making wasn't happening in any of those preps

I think I'm like 4-1 against u now lmao 

jagex cup winner (refer to sig), 23-6 prep record, and #1 clan every weekend, so happy and life is gr8 right now

wbu? o w8, 6-23, pull 9 members on the weekends, u wake up 6 am for this pimple chin barragekyle aka @? L000000L :P :P :P :P

lmfao look how hard you try to convince everyone that fo members enjoy themselves.

your youtube recruits(that aren't allowed to attend preps) are happy with big pulls but the handful of members with a brain have been realizing that you guys will be hitting a slump VERY soon and have been looking for a way out.

fo council boards leaks coming in the next week.

u think i give a fuck about that 6-23 record?

yes u do, thats why u want to prep foe every weekend to try to fix your record, but it isn't going to happen, sorry pal :( :( :(

u dont even prep eop every week ( i could see why since they're obviously the better clan in the alliance looking at ur f2p loss yesterday lmfao)

btw ur decision making is pulling 9 on the weekends and having to lead a clan with a 6-23 prep record vs foe roflmaooooooooo :P :P :P

Quite an embarrassing performance considering how much smack they talked to TLP during the lead up. Just goes to show, if you talk the talk, you better walk the walk or else you'll end up like the control/zenith staff team

Basically sums it up

fo council boards leaks coming in the next week.

last time tlp leaked anything foe related, they lost the Jagex Cup (refer to sig) please leak them now!! i'm begging you m8!!!!! lmfao

btw i don't have to try hard about anything..it's the facts. 23-6 prep record, #1 clan every weekend, jagex cup winner. life is truly great

u dont even enjoy ur time in tlp (thats why ur always on foe forums cuz we're obviously the better clan lmfao)

plz pimple chin barragekyle @, u know i always win. im not sure what ur trying to attempt right now mr. i wake up 6 am to get bullied by an anonymous L000L

last time tlp leaked anything foe related, they lost the Jagex Cup (refer to sig) please leak them now!! i'm begging you m8!!!!! lmfao

btw i don't have to try hard about anything..it's the facts. 23-6 prep record, #1 clan every weekend, jagex cup winner. life is truly great

u dont even enjoy ur time in tlp (thats why ur always on foe forums cuz we're obviously the better clan lmfao)

plz pimple chin barragekyle @, u know i always win. im not sure what ur trying to attempt right now mr. i wake up 6 am to get bullied by an anonymous L000L

lmfao go to bed kid ur embarrassing yourself, no amount of essay replies to me is gonna save the brown sticky stuff hole your clan is really in

remember when bloodystr(an elder for over 6 years of fo) left because of terrible leadership decisions? yeah, well don't be surprised if more of them make the move over soon :P

check out his vid today lmfao, he fucked u guys up LOL