Conviction Shits On Your Clan Saturday Ft Zlump Without Foe, Zhit Unit,Etc..

Toxic

N6TbA4B.png

Forums

The Pink Gods massed up 60 people ready to take on everyone and anyone. We fought/walked over almost every clan today and thankfully we sent all clans home and sent ZU/Zlump's 100s back to there HPC clans.

Shout Outs

Zlump for pulling less than half of there Friday pull

Zhit Unit for there highest pull of the month...and still getting cleared

Activation/Nemesis......Sorry....

Destruction on Dicking ZU

Random Event for giving us the hardest fight of they day

Parm for the Clutch Vid Save!

Picture Of The Day

2df278be88.png

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q59WI6yYwcs

HPGS6kF.png

oq0q83.png

Zhit Unit decided to come to our mass spamming random gibberish and gave us a good laugh. Once they noticed we where getting a fall in they quickly ran to the closest safe area with no CV members and logged as they new they where all talk.

We new that Zerg Unit had a scout on us and that they where certain to hit us at there peak pull as that would be there only chance but sadly they got lured in little rats looking for cheese. They quickly rushed us at Chaos Altar think we would be surprised but we new all along and turned on them instantly ready to send them back to CP.

We where ranging northwest and slowly they kept getting dragged in us.They made a desperate push on our north side but they quickly sprinted back as 5-10 died just by moving closer to us. With that said we new it was our turn and got a huge scim push that decimated there entire clan and they ran west into the trees with 27 people to our 55 because Zenith...

oq0q83.png1dzm9bj.png

Zlump crashed and we new what these 2 wannabe HPC clans where trying to do. We quickly shifted south into Chaos Altar dragging Zlump from the north and Zhit Unit from the west right into each other. They quickly panicked and both ran west into the trees and landed right on top of each other. That is when we shifted back north west and just ranged into the trees pushing both rejects further west into the tree. We quickly got a scim push on the west side of the trees hitting both Zhit Unit and Zlump together forcing one clan to go south and one to go west. Than Zlump shifted south and tried sniping us while Zhit Unit shifted north attempting to push on top of us but we shifted east and they both bumped heads again. We quickly just ranged west until they both ran off into the wilderness? Bye Retards!

1j290fb.png

We got word that Supremacy was chilling on top of the hill northwest of 19 Ports so we quickly just hit them up and they ran west into the other 100 clans in singles. Hope you had a fun trip.

1dzm9bj.png

We heard that Zenith was west of 26 Hillz.....Zlump...in multi....finally! We rushed them on sight and made them sprint so fast to singles...watch the video...I was astonished. Gratz Zlump on the highlight of your trip...you running.

xzugj6.png

Your rushed us thinking Zenith was there...to late....None the less sorry for the hit.

So, that is 2 clans right there gone....lets see what else happened!

oq0q83.png1dzm9bj.png

We got a quick fall in and rushed north east to black knights hill and where jumping for joy to see Zhit Unit there. We quickly rushed them but on our way there we saw a glimpse of Zenith but they new where to head right when you see pink....singles.

We went up on the west side and called out a scim push right on top of Zhit Unit but than after half a second they quickly ran east for some reason not wanting to fight us? Its OK ZENITH RUSHED!

We called a scim push north on Zenith....they died....10 went east to snipe!

After that we just kept tossing Zenith out of Singles 1 step and killing them until we heard another clan decided to go multi some where else so we got a fall in west. Zenith popped there head out into multi and made sure we weren't there!

1dzm9bj.png

We got word that Zenith was 5-7 steps away from multi so we rushed from behind them and killed there WHOLE 20! Bunch of clan ran through us as we tippy toed back west to make sure Zenith thought we left.

6rl1yj.png1snygmq.png

Heard there was a fight going on at 19 Ports...ZU and Zenith where hiding at this point so we rushed on top of it and they dispersed..that's about it.

Sorry for the hit, blame ZhitUnit/Zlump.

1dzm9bj.png

I have no clue who was leading Zenith's trip at this point because no Leader..not even Zhit Units would randomly run into us..... This fight was so simple that I called us out of the CA thinking they where cleared until being told that they still had a couple HPC Pures in there so we headed back in....sorry about the ZLUMP!

6rl1yj.png

Sorry for the hit again, Zlump and Zhit Unit ended at this point and you guys had the balls to stay out still so props to you guys.

6rl1yj.png

You guys ran into us northeast of sperm hill....sorry.

1snygmq.png

Heard the clan they where fighting was Remedy...Lul..so heard they hopped inside of the hill giant hut so we exactly did the same. Got told the world logged in and killed Remedy and Nemesis, thanks for the locs.

HPGS6kF.png

Pictures

b38bb8713c.jpg

f43be0ccef.jpg

09290fe109.jpg

19d2c892ea18c9d0179731e511f0b9cb.png

5a2c4c87c1.jpg

c02550e020.jpg

e7ce02bfdd933bc1a6611eb9e14d7cd8.png

ffa84aa5b3d04a73dec07f071074a3ac.png

A weekend where the convicted virgins didn't bring mains considering they outnumbered every clan. They never shat on anyone, just ran to single when to many white dots appeared on their mini-map. Your members crying to leave although the ranks wanted to keep massing even though mass time was over. Why can't Conviction accept a matched prep against us? They claim we're so bad but don't want to show their true colours. I mean, pulling to a prep won't be a problem for them right? Until they can prove to me they're able to fight matched opts or even have the balls i'll consider them decent. as for now, they are just BAD.

Vid just shows you guys dying to Zu? You've been open what 3 weeks now(?) yet to see a single video of genuinely clearing us :/

vid shows me dying to ZU cause our other vidder got hit off the whole trip :/

but funny thing is ur ops dropped to half after that 1 fight.

and you ended your trip as fast as your started.

also you got cleared and bullied by DR.

A weekend where the convicted virgins didn't bring mains considering they outnumbered every clan. They never shat on anyone, just ran to single when to many white dots appeared on their mini-map. Your members crying to leave although the ranks wanted to keep massing even though mass time was over. Why can't Conviction accept a matched prep against us? They claim we're so bad but don't want to show their true colours. I mean, pulling to a prep won't be a problem for them right? Until they can prove to me they're able to fight matched opts or even have the balls i'll consider them decent. as for now, they are just brown sticky stuff.

they did bring mains see the "proper f2p inventory" thread.  rune armor 65 def lol

vid shows me dying to ZU cause our other vidder got hit off the whole trip :/

but funny thing is ur ops dropped to half after that 1 fight.

and you ended your trip as fast as your started.

also you got cleared and bullied by DR.

Vid shows you dying because we cleared you l0l

I dont think you guys should be talking about opts tbh, you went from an 80 pull ON A MONDAY, to not even 60 on the biggest day of the week :/. A far cry from your signs up eh?

80 pull

Vid sohws you dying because we cleared you l0l

I dont think you guys should be talking about opts tbh, you went from an 80 pull ON A MONDAY, to not even 60 on the biggest day of the week :/. A far cry from your signs up eh?

80 pull to 60 pull.  Looks like 20 people came to their senses due to hackings, ddosings, lies, loses, and coverups that are obviously open to the public.  I'm glad to have welcomed a few members to Zerg Unit :)

Vid shows you dying because we cleared you l0l

so you guys went from a 40 pull to 21 :/ and had 3 fights the entire day.

im sorry bruh but using ur energy to post on this topic isnt going to help the overall fact that ur clan is doing brown sticky stuff :/

80 pull

80 pull to 60 pull.  Looks like 20 people came to their senses due to hackings, ddosings, lies, loses, and coverups that are obviously open to the public.  I'm glad to have welcomed a few members to Zerg Unit :)

Purenament is the only clan to close faster then a version of Empire.

And wow you say all our members are brown sticky stuff but you try to recruit them by spamming our cc every day :/

#logic

so you guys went from a 40 pull to 21 :/ and had 3 fights the entire day.

im sorry bruh but using ur energy to post on this topic isnt going to help the overall fact that ur clan is doing brown sticky stuff :/

We ended with 29 after 2 hours, idk who you're getting your info from, but I'm assuming they're as equally as thick skulled as your leadership lol.

You are right though, it's pointless arguing on here so I'll leave now, hopefully get some more fights with you guys tomorrow.

Or maybe a prep this week??????? can't hurt to try

Purenament is the only clan to close faster then a version of Empire.

And wow you say all our members are brown sticky stuff but you try to recruit them by spamming our cc every day :/

#logic

4d822d2e828ff908826e55ca943a99a1.png

U MAD? I'M NOT.   :lol:

Don't really want to flame on this topic, i got reported and couldn't post for a whole day last time. Good trip, better luck tomorrow.

Thanks LowKey.  It's better to say nothing than tell obvious lies.  Appreciate it.  This is how clanning should be, good fun!

activation and zenith only clan that has balls.

ZU pull drops instantly ends trip.

we cleared you until we got rushed (you and your rune mains) lol im done with this nonsense.  You are a liar.  Sad to see.