Impact vs AAO First to 50 Range/bind only (Fun Event)

Jail`

didn't TBR admit losing to a brown sticky stuff clan? :S How does it feel that your whole clan relies solely on you alone, nobody else does anything in CD that could help them out?

triggered lol, u ok m8

oh and btw you got one thing right "your whole clan relies solely on you alone" yep theres a reason why we say "cd vs the world" lol

Well you need your mains after dying so much tbh

Bruh I got like 10 kill pics of you from 1 weekend trip lmao I died once on my 95 pure was fun killing you in your own capes lmfao

Bruh I got like 10 kill pics of you from 1 weekend trip lmao I died once on my 95 pure was fun killing you in your own capes lmfao

95 pure lmao? bruh you're so irrelevant haha, you literally dont get how nobody cares about you, camp us on your mains do whatever, but in the weekend your terrible 30 man pull of a clan is dying :)

95 pure lmao? bruh you're so irrelevant haha, you literally dont get how nobody cares about you, camp us on your mains do whatever, but in the weekend your terrible 30 man pull of a clan is dying :)

30 pull Yh we pulled 48 pures wuu2 u pulled 9 pures and 30 mains lmfao prep us 30v30 if u think ur good pussy lmfaao

30 pull Yh we pulled 48 pures wuu2 u pulled 9 pures and 30 mains lmfao prep us 30v30 if u think ur good pussy lmfaao

Me and Blue usually dont see eye to eye but sometimes i get a small snipe crew for Mpc times and when i see CD i see more in rune than mith/monk robes @@ALB4NIA

48 man pull in 3 months amazinggggggggggggg

U pulled 20 for 4 months after getting dicked by op lmfao we been pulling 40/50+ ur thick in head don't listen to what tbr says lmfao he brainwashed all of u

Alright thats it were going to bring 40 mains, gl camped

Lmao classic response bring 100 mains I'll still get 10 kill pics of your brown sticky stuff pure lmfao

Gl pking I'm camping u aswell bundle of twigsgot

Lmao classic response bring 100 mains I'll still get 10 kill pics of your brown sticky stuff pure lmfao

Gl pking I'm camping u aswell bundle of twigsgot

I'll be on my main with the rest of the 39 lads, im going for you first, gl aao

gl im camping u on my 100s p.s. vengence is coming to fuck you retards gl with 30 zerks aswell broccoli 

U THINK I OFF? GL THE REST OF YOUR TRIPS THIS YEAR LMFAO 

'CD ALB4NIA' RAGLISTED ON TRIPS GL bundle of twigsGOT EVERYTIME YOU APPEAR U'LL COME UP ON MY MINI MAP LMAOOOO 

gl im camping u on my 100s p.s. vengence is coming to fuck you retards gl with 30 zerks aswell broccoli 

U THINK I OFF? GL THE REST OF YOUR TRIPS THIS YEAR LMFAO 

Well that was justin beiber, only 100s damn thats weak