Leet-Tactics vs Supremacy | F2P Prep | 3-0

ImCrafted

Not sure whats been up with Supremacy and preps lately, used to be #1!

we still have loads of 70s and other clans in a 95 cb cap just have 5 100 + or a cb average of 95 and call themself lpc , also we just sucked today gj lt

we still have loads of 70s and other clans in a 95 cb cap just have 5 100 + or a cb average of 95 and call themself lpc , also we just sucked today gj lt

and yet none of the kids who have been 65 cb since april havnt had any warnings or strikes... cant expect to win anymore preps with 60s/70s vs 90s

Had 2 100s and 4 90s, How about you quit crying on sb and start training up your accounts.

he asked the question why we not doing so good again i awnsered it , then i said we sucked today then i said gj lt how is that crying on sharkbrew ,

but remember this old fellah if u keep talking trash like this ur clan will be closed just like the 15 times before.

he asked the question why we not doing so good again i awnsered it , then i said we sucked today then i said gj lt how is that crying on sharkbrew ,

but remember this old fellah if u keep talking trash like this ur clan will be closed just like the 15 times before.

k0