how you can help bring peace to the pure community

Kenan N Kel

Ever wonder how you could help me on my mission to bring peace to the pure/clanning community?Well, you're in luck im going to tell you! yeah you! how you can help me.

here are some things you can do

before a prep try making friendly conversation with the other clan you will be facing tell them goodluck and get to know ea other more.

after a prep make sure to always congratulate the winning clan and make sure to ALWAYS be respectful to the losing team and say ty 4 prep gl next time.

now if you happen to see another clan member somewhere outside wild or clan wars don't flame. talk and maybe compliment his stats make friendly conversation just like b4 preps.

always be respectful to your bounty hunter target no rushing ragging or double rushing its rude not needed and can make alot of people feel uneasy.

when you see a lower lvl in pvp world and ukno he is in another clan try to resist attacking him no need to bully people cuz of their lvls as make sure to ask for a fight b4 attacking,

now this is just a starter guide on how you can help i will have more details within the next few weeks.

now im going to take some time and say thank you to all the mpcs that come out on weekends and make runescape fun.

holla if you feel me

Edited by Kenan N Kel

Ever wonder how you could help me on my mission to bring peace to the pure/clanning community?Well, you're in luck im going to tell you! yeah you! how you can help me.

here are some things you can do

before a prep try making friendly conversation with the other clan you will be facing tell them goodluck and get to know ea other more.

after a prep make sure to always congratulate the winning clan and make sure to ALWAYS be respectful to the losing team and say ty 4 prep gl next time.

now if you happen to see another clan member somewhere outside wild or clan wars don't flame. talk and maybe compliment his stats make friendly conversation just like b4 preps.

always be respectful to your bounty hunter target no rushing ragging or double rushing its rude not needed and can make alot of people feel uneasy.

when you see a lower lvl in pvp world and ukno he is in another clan try to resist attacking him no need to bully people cuz of their lvls as make sure to ask for a fight b4 attacking,

now this is just a starter guide on how you can help i will have more details within the next few weeks.

now im going to take some time and say thank you to all the mpcs that come out on weekends and make runescape fun.

holla if you feel me