Repent your sins

scumtroll69

youtube tlp vs mm prep

Yh nothin else to be said

That was the final of the f2p matched division of the pure clan tournament you mongoloid.

The last round even started 56v56 and MM destroyed your garbage clan 50-0, not even mentioning the fact majority of tlp had 30+ def and 95+ prayer. I remember that fight and I remember how disappointed I was that after all the buildup of the tournament that is all the finals had to offer. Some worthless clan that claimed "#1 matched" for years and years, only to be destroyed time and time again by the juggernaut of MM.

Get real kid.

That was the final of the f2p matched division of the pure clan tournament you mongoloid.

The last round even started 56v56 and MM destroyed your garbage clan 50-0, not even mentioning the fact majority of tlp had 30+ def and 95+ prayer. I remember that fight and I remember how disappointed I was that after all the buildup of the tournament that is all the finals had to offer. Some worthless clan that claimed "#1 matched" for years and years, only to be destroyed time and time again by the juggernaut of MM.

Get real kid.

re read what i said 1-0

re read what i said 1-0

Get real kid.

Just in case it didn't sink in to your dense skull.

Get real kid.

Just in case it didn't sink in to your dense skull.

as i said look at the yourube preps of tlp compared to mm

Yeah i think i win