Foc...... or Sv?

So as many of you know, since foc made the decision to get 30 def there have been many disgruntled members(and elders o_O). As a result of this, upwards of 13 people have either left their clan or have been leaking due to being unhappy with the new leaderships decision.

Which brings me to Mario. Those who know him, know he is a smart and very loyal guy, but the terrible decisions foc leadership made forced him to leave. (refer to spoiler)

I know this topic may be one week too late but it’s what I want to do. I’m not the type of person who just leaves a clan for no reason especially a clan that I’ve shared a lot of memories with throughout the years. I wasn’t going to leave FOE, even though I wanted too after the 30 defence thing but I had nowhere else to go. I joked about Fi but their community is brown sticky stuff and I barely knew anyone there. That’s when I decided to talk to Danny/Henry/Elver on MM ts, and ever since then, I’ve been hanging out with Elver/Danny on EOP ts every day. It’s not that I don’t like Foe’s community. I think everyone here is fucking great besides Zack, fuck you mute. It’s just that I want to be in a clan with the boys that I’ve known and warred with for over 3 years are.  The only thing holding me back before joining FOE was because we were the only clan that didn’t accept 30+ defence. I used that as my excuse of not joining Mayhem with the other MM guys when I first came back to RS but now I can’t use that excuse any longer. You might say “well EOP has 39 defence…†etc; that’s not the point. The point is that the main reason I joined FOE was because FOE still supported what MM had supported till the day we closed: pures don’t wear addy. I loved the feeling of being at a disadvantage but still coming out to victory with pure SKILL. If I could re-open MM, then I would. I won’t find feeling with any clan now but what I can do is find people that I’ve shared that feeling with before.

@Allan talked to me this morning and told me there was no hard feelings if I did leave for EOP, he understood why. I was going to give it a few more days of hanging out with their community before I made this decision, but I can’t do this to you guys anymore. It’s clear to me that some you, Divine, that I’m not welcome to hang out with my friends from EOP on their ts while in FOE. So, I will be leaving FOE and joining EOP. I hope everyone can respect my decision to leave based on the reasons I have provided. I respect FOE too much for what it has done for the pure community, the reason I still play this game

With that being said, it’s time for some shout outs as no leaving/inactive topic is complete without shout outs.
1.  @@Dario – Rip Mario & Dario, good luck getting App manager and stay out of the duel arena.
2.  @Dillon – 420 bluntz blazn’…feel it out
3.  @ - Sorry I don’t talk to 20+defence scum….Don’t do anything you’ll regret, you belong here, and you will make a great rank.
4.  @Fred – Thanks for putting up a fight to get me into this clan, sorry for the 30 def banter bud.
5.  @@Liam - stop
6.  @@AARON - I know you won’t like to hear this and I never really openly told you this before but the reason we’re losing these F2p preps is because of your calls. Watch videos of other clans in F2p warring, learn what they do, or Step down. Yes, you sound like an auctioneer on teamspeak but that doesn’t always translate to victories. You don’t have to learn the advanced method of F2p warring but you can learn when to call scim pushes vs when to have best styles out when clumped, where to focus the damage when clumped. Gl man, hope you and @ogrelord make a great couple.
7.  @Allan - You deserve more respect. You may be a 2k15 leader but I respect you
8.  @@Jack - Keep the good work but stop being a pussy. The clan members can be your friends but you are a leader, aka the manager. Your members are your employees. You can be friends with them but you need to keep the personal out of it when making a decision that’s best for the clan. I’m looking forward to seeing someone get 31+ defence and you’re response.
9.  @@Adhi - Puppet, quit rs already.
10. @@Danny - I don’t know how you take the constant banter against you in this clan. I see why you hide in your own channel on teamspeak. I respect you.

There are many others, Murk, Craig, Doopy, Livq, and more that I wish I could make a shout out towards but I will limited myself to 10. Keep up the great work everyone and see you on the battlefield. No hard feelings if I get assigned to you on weekends, just know that if they do; go all out on me. I hope to stay friends with some of you during the week, but on the weekends treat me as your enemy.

Thanks for having me and good luck everyone,
Mario

After he left for greener pastures(or in this case redder, EoP) foc decided to dox the poor guy :(.

Now we all know sv mass joined foc after TLP dismantled them in a rivalry, so my question today is; is the once great fo we all know now a mere shadow of what they used to be or have they been completely taken over by the cancer?

So as many of you know, since foc made the decision to get 30 def there have been many disgruntled members(and elders o_O). As a result of this, upwards of 13 people have either left their clan or have been leaking due to being unhappy with the new leaderships decision.

Which brings me to Mario. Those who know him, know he is a smart and very loyal guy, but the terrible decisions foc leadership made forced him to leave. (refer to spoiler)

I know this topic may be one week too late but it’s what I want to do. I’m not the type of person who just leaves a clan for no reason especially a clan that I’ve shared a lot of memories with throughout the years. I wasn’t going to leave FOE, even though I wanted too after the 30 defence thing but I had nowhere else to go. I joked about Fi but their community is brown sticky stuff and I barely knew anyone there. That’s when I decided to talk to Danny/Henry/Elver on MM ts, and ever since then, I’ve been hanging out with Elver/Danny on EOP ts every day. It’s not that I don’t like Foe’s community. I think everyone here is fucking great besides Zack, fuck you mute. It’s just that I want to be in a clan with the boys that I’ve known and warred with for over 3 years are.  The only thing holding me back before joining FOE was because we were the only clan that didn’t accept 30+ defence. I used that as my excuse of not joining Mayhem with the other MM guys when I first came back to RS but now I can’t use that excuse any longer. You might say “well EOP has 39 defence…†etc; that’s not the point. The point is that the main reason I joined FOE was because FOE still supported what MM had supported till the day we closed: pures don’t wear addy. I loved the feeling of being at a disadvantage but still coming out to victory with pure SKILL. If I could re-open MM, then I would. I won’t find feeling with any clan now but what I can do is find people that I’ve shared that feeling with before.

@Allan talked to me this morning and told me there was no hard feelings if I did leave for EOP, he understood why. I was going to give it a few more days of hanging out with their community before I made this decision, but I can’t do this to you guys anymore. It’s clear to me that some you, Divine, that I’m not welcome to hang out with my friends from EOP on their ts while in FOE. So, I will be leaving FOE and joining EOP. I hope everyone can respect my decision to leave based on the reasons I have provided. I respect FOE too much for what it has done for the pure community, the reason I still play this game

With that being said, it’s time for some shout outs as no leaving/inactive topic is complete without shout outs.

1.  @@Dario – Rip Mario & Dario, good luck getting App manager and stay out of the duel arena.

2.  @Dillon – 420 bluntz blazn’…feel it out

3.  @ - Sorry I don’t talk to 20+defence scum….Don’t do anything you’ll regret, you belong here, and you will make a great rank.

4.  @Fred – Thanks for putting up a fight to get me into this clan, sorry for the 30 def banter bud.

5.  @@Liam - stop

6.  @@AARON - I know you won’t like to hear this and I never really openly told you this before but the reason we’re losing these F2p preps is because of your calls. Watch videos of other clans in F2p warring, learn what they do, or Step down. Yes, you sound like an auctioneer on teamspeak but that doesn’t always translate to victories. You don’t have to learn the advanced method of F2p warring but you can learn when to call scim pushes vs when to have best styles out when clumped, where to focus the damage when clumped. Gl man, hope you and @ogrelord make a great couple.

7.  @Allan - You deserve more respect. You may be a 2k15 leader but I respect you

8.  @@Jack - Keep the good work but stop being a pussy. The clan members can be your friends but you are a leader, aka the manager. Your members are your employees. You can be friends with them but you need to keep the personal out of it when making a decision that’s best for the clan. I’m looking forward to seeing someone get 31+ defence and you’re response.

9.  @@Adhi - Puppet, quit rs already.

10. @@Danny - I don’t know how you take the constant banter against you in this clan. I see why you hide in your own channel on teamspeak. I respect you.

There are many others, Murk, Craig, Doopy, Livq, and more that I wish I could make a shout out towards but I will limited myself to 10. Keep up the great work everyone and see you on the battlefield. No hard feelings if I get assigned to you on weekends, just know that if they do; go all out on me. I hope to stay friends with some of you during the week, but on the weekends treat me as your enemy.

Thanks for having me and good luck everyone,

Mario

After he left for greener pastures(or in this case redder, EoP) foc decided to dox the poor guy :(.

Now we all know sv mass joined foc after TLP dismantled them in a rivalry, so my question today is; is the once great fo we all know now a mere shadow of what they used to be or have they been completely taken over by the cancer?

Not agree with ppls wanting 30 def then goes to EOP. Sounds like a very smart person like you said.Btw that they accept it doesn`t mean you have to get it... They still have more pures then addy daddies..

Not agree with ppls wanting 30 def then goes to EOP. Sounds like a very smart person like you said.Btw that they accept it doesn`t mean you have to get it... They still have more pures then addy daddies..

?

justin beiber dude

Mario shuda never ragged lv2 on his main lmfao

[10:38] <Mr_Scott> too bad the rest of my rank structure hasn't got the will power for a rivalry
[10:38] <Mr_Scott> lmao

that was about your leadership btw(i said your leadership because you got demoted l0l)

?

justin beiber dude

[10:38] <Mr_Scott> too bad the rest of my rank structure hasn't got the will power for a rivalry

that was about your leadership btw(i said your leadership because you got demoted l0l)

Foe still #1 pure clan

?

justin beiber dude

Lets not forget you and tlp holding hands after SV gave you the slump of a life time. The only reason you're out of that slump is due dull and sudo sucking SV's balls dry right now.

this has nothing to do with how good foc is, it has to do with your clan doxing someone because they had the brains to get out of that brown sticky stuffhole of a clan

Isn`t it about having fun, coming online for trips, make clans cry abit and then move on.. Dox is bad, but then again he switches to a clan that dox every single time lmfao. If he decide to leave EOP he will get doxed by EOP, overall not a very smart choice( could`ve gone to any other clan)