{DISCUSS} Can lvl 126 scouts hit 108- pures at fog? (lvl-8 wild)

auwi

hmmmm?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. heh

• no
    • yes

it does however add numbers to your cape counter to show you have more than you actually do at the fight (which is what most pure clans gauge fights by considering there's no kdr tracker)

I dont think anyone has to check the cape counter to know which clan was losing in this case..

Even so... The counter is at 55-28.. Even if you do take those 10 mains into consideration then it would be at 45-28... Now if you also take into consideration that FI obv have mains & scouts in their capes too then they even had less than 28 lol.

(also, for some reason they have circled a few people who have nothing on but eop cape, so they were just scouts not mains)

These pictures were initially posted by FI to convince people that we only won because we had lvl 120+ mains who atked their "pures" in lvl 8 wildy @@Native

sounds legit ayyy

I dont think anyone has to check the cape counter

Deliberately including mains as a total mass for trips is something i've watched EoP/CP do for a very long time so i don't know why you're bothering trying to explain yourself

It can look like 50v30 for an entire fight when 20 of your accounts are unattackable and it's even the whole time

Deliberately including mains as a total mass for trips is something i've watched EoP/CP do for a very long time so i don't know why you're bothering trying to explain yourself

It can look like 50v30 for an entire fight when 20 of your accounts are unattackable and it's even the whole time

lets not pretend like eop and cp are the only clans to include mains, okay?

if all clans use mains at their trips - then it kinda evens itself out, no? 

lets not pretend like eop and cp are the only clans to include mains, okay?

if all clans use mains at their trips - then it kinda evens itself out, no?

Bruh i get your bias and all but don't act like your brown sticky stuff doesn't stink, yall are easily among the worst offenders

Bruh i get your bias and all but don't act like your brown sticky stuff doesn't stink, yall are easily among the worst offenders

im not even being bias lmfao, i said eop and cp are not the only clans using mains - if anything then youre being biased atm LOL.

btw eop is losing in this pic because its 50 lvl 3s 14 eop members vs 32 fi members (lol)

L3esUTK.png

Yes, because all our mains are 126 cb ite bro.

Majority of EOP mains are in the 110's. which are perfect to hit pures.

My clan uses mains, we have more mains than most clans do if not all. You know what? I'm fucking proud of it. Every clan uses mains, the fact is we simply have access to more mains, all your brown sticky stuffty clans play the main game then moan because x clan has more than you. It's fucking beautiful to read.