Alliances

Sith-

Im not going to mass recruit 40 randoms into my clan to pull 60 lol.

Having a low 20 pull is not a slump, since you have them every sunday. 

Nobody in zenith is 37def, naseer uses a baby pure broccoli

[11:14] <[Ch]Victory> u had
[11:14] <[Ch]Victory> a main with u yday
[11:15] <[EoP]Rebel> farmoil?
[11:15] <[Ch]Victory> yh
[11:15] <[EoP]Rebel> ye sean was on it
[11:15] <[Ch]Victory> 75def 108 cb
[11:15] <[EoP]Rebel> y
[11:15] <[Ch]Victory> he was in the fc
[11:15] <[Ch]Victory> and fighting with u
[11:15] <[EoP]Rebel> yes iknow

i can pic them if you want?

Having a low pull and fighting a clan matched isnt something to be ashamed off.
Your clan has never been #1 and will never be so as soon as you put that into your broccolied little rejected head the sooner the better.

You do know Sean's been in Fatality for about 3~ or so months, right?  :ph34r:

You should keep an eye on your Leaving section, I can pic them if you want xd

~ Especially all those members complaining about the mains with cp every weekend and the lpc invites getting autoranked XD

BA BA BA BAM!

85dda8f054.png

~ Especially all those members complaining about the mains with cp every weekend and the lpc invites getting autoranked XD

BA BA BA BAM!

85dda8f054.png

We all know Farmoil isnt Sean lol who are you trying to fool here m8

Yea please link us CPs leaving topics!!

it wont change anything your clan will still pull 30 people (with invites and mains lmfao) and irrelevant losing every single prep. CP will stay better than your crappy clan lol.

We all know Farmoil isnt Sean lol who are you trying to fool here m8

Yea please link us CPs leaving topics!!

it wont change anything your clan will still pull 30 people (with invites and mains lmfao) and irrelevant losing every single prep. CP will stay better than your crappy clan lol.

Ops!!

a5d20cf0cb.png

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/2353-when-alliances-go-wrong/

Who you trying to kid pal, hiding behind a mask. Reveal yourself bvb

Ops!!

a5d20cf0cb.png

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/2353-when-alliances-go-wrong/

Who you trying to kid pal, hiding behind a mask. Reveal yourself bvb

l0llllllll0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l.

I've been in cp for a couple of months now mate.

You realise in zenith we thought we would troll merk and about 8 of us posted leaving topics to piss him off?

BA BA BA BAM!

85dda8f054.png

Nobody is complaining about LPC's or main's lmfao! This propaganda is real man, i hope you try harder next time. Stop faking topics ok, didn't you leave eop for fi to get autoranked the week after LMFA0

I dunno why CP members have always been too embarassed to reveal their true identities/what clan they're in, it's been happening for years.

Well actually..now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Well, don't think i am hiding my identity.

Thank fuck im dynamic amirite

l0llllllll0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l.

I've been in cp for a couple of months now mate.

You realise in zenith we thought we would troll merk and about 8 of us posted leaving topics to piss him off?

Nobody is complaining about LPC's or main's lmfao! This propaganda is real man, i hope you try harder next time. Stop faking topics ok, didn't you leave eop for fi to get autoranked the week after LMFA0

Well, don't think i am hiding my identity.

Thank fuck im dynamic amirite

Except if you left a clan and tried to rejoin the week after no one would give 2 brown sticky stuffs about you dawg  B)

http://eop-rs.com/community/index.php?/forum/35-clan-discussion/

Have fun amigo<3

Except if you left a clan and tried to rejoin the week after no one would give 2 brown sticky stuffs about you dawg  B)

http://eop-rs.com/community/index.php?/forum/35-clan-discussion/

Have fun amigo<3

Sorry, i'm not broccolied enough to join my rival clan.

Maybe i'll just stay loyal instead of trying to be a decent caller but having a spastic like cronic calling over you

Sorry, i'm not broccolied enough to join my rival clan.

Maybe i'll just stay loyal instead of trying to be a decent caller but having a spastic like cronic calling over you

It's quite funny that someone like you is speaking of loyalty, how many times this year have you joined clans to spy because if I recall some words in the grapevine... xd

It's quite funny that someone like you is speaking of loyalty, how many times this year have you joined clans to spy because if I recall some words in the grapevine... xd

You mean?

Hazard ~ Didn't liek the community (never spied)

Zenith ~ Closed (Joined on reopening)

Corrupt Pures ~ this year.

like anybody would spy for a clan that pulls 20 less than them and takes 30mins to regroup [xd]

You mean?

Hazard ~ Didn't liek the community (never spied)

Zenith ~ Closed (Joined on reopening)

Corrupt Pures ~ this year.

like anybody would spy for a clan that pulls 20 less than them and takes 30mins to regroup [xd]

Yeah you're right, nobody would want to spy for us!!!!

a5d20cf0cb.png

Especially not our amigo's who gave us the forum leaks, definitely not them!

bb4d5ec157.png

P.S stop deleting my posts when I'm schooling a rookie!! He asked for it!

wow you don't work well with being trolled do you

lmfao

You seemed pretty serious judging by all your other topics about us trolling you xdddd

It's okay man, we always respect the disabled so please don't take it to heart!! =[

This is why nobody can have a proper conversation with you, lying is the lowest of the low

and yes... i meant the new level 100 lpc clans, obviously, was it that difficult? How long for? I don't remember ever seeing your name. So you know that Supremacy broke the cmb cap twice? So you know that Trauma pulled them out of their slump and now Zenith are doing the same?

Are you saying Trauma pulled Supremacy out of a slump? That's laughable seeing as we hated each other, and Supremacy pulled Zu out of their slump.

It's all history now and if you think Supremacy is in a slump and Z is pulling us out, I think you need to re-evaluate what you're thinking, we literally team for 20 minutes every Sunday because usually Supremacy will have too many to fight Zenith, therefore it makes it more fun to poop on CV/Zu.  Being the broccoli of the community is a trying task, however trying to act above your intelligence while maintaining your position of moron is too much.

I don't know why you have such a dying passion for my clan's undoing, but worry about your own clan babydick.

Are you saying Trauma pulled Supremacy out of a slump? That's laughable seeing as we hated each other, and Supremacy pulled Zu out of their slump.

It's all history now and if you think Supremacy is in a slump and Z is pulling us out, I think you need to re-evaluate what you're thinking, we literally team for 20 minutes every Sunday because usually Supremacy will have too many to fight Zenith, therefore it makes it more fun to poop on CV/Zu.  Being the broccoli of the community is a trying task, however trying to act above your intelligence while maintaining your position of moron is too much.

I don't know why you have such a dying passion for my clan's undoing, but worry about your own clan babydick.

xd

this lol

zerg unit pulled 12 and competed with a 8 man pulling activation whilst trauma and supremacy were having 40v40 fights and making the scene alive.

supremacy are only like #3 because there combats suck