Your Clan Will Never Be This Good

Herbivore

tlp was carried predominantly in f2p by stats/def... good quality and organisation tho

shame u closed after 1 slump lol

better to close rather than drag a clan through the dirt(aka the whole of sv's existence lmfao)

also your first line makes no sense you fucking broccoli lmfao, relied on stats/def yet had the best quality and organization in the game? dumb irish kid lmfao

better to close rather than drag a clan through the dirt(aka the whole of sv's existence lmfao)

also your first line makes no sense you fucking broccoli lmfao, relied on stats/def yet had the best quality and organization in the game? dumb irish kid lmfao

ye ur clan has easily been in the dirt for about 75% of its existence lmao

where in my post did i say u relied on stats/def, or had the best quality and organisation btw

u must talk about me to ppl to know where im from :/ (u know fine well its not ireland fatty xd)

ye ur clan has easily been in the dirt for about 75% of its existence lmao

where in my post did i say u relied on stats/def, or had the best quality and organisation btw

u must talk about me to ppl to know where im from :/ (u know fine well its not ireland fatty xd)

really shows how much of a 2k15 clanner you are if you think TLP has ever been in the dirt buddy. we have always been a better clan than any clan you will hop to.

btw i know that you're 4rn because I had to listen to sv's garbage ass awkward ts every event you had and i heard you pipe up a few times b4 i muted you lmfao