Debate of the Pure Community

Sith-

You do realize ddosing isn't just going around in the hpc scene but also lpc scene as well. Stop thinking that you can create a utopia where there isn't any flamimg/ddosing/hacking because you can't change anyone's mind about that sadly.

Although i do hope the mpc scene or lpc grows and thats the future of pure clanning.

We talked to you about us moving to lpc times 3 days ago, then u make this topic saying it's your prediction, then post a follow up topic saying you were right?

Lolsith

why are you moving to lpc times when your a hpc

wouldnt cp eop fi clusters be fun as fuck

That's hard to believe when you have scenario's like this man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDaCJf_hJHA

83v100 np xd

EoHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ye lets talk about 2 years ago again and keep avoiding how brown sticky stuff your clan is now

ye lets talk about 2 years ago again and keep avoiding how brown sticky stuff your clan is now

Moving to lpc times won't mean no more clusters between the 3 of us that's for sure. We are moving because we are not going to sit there and wait to die like every other HPC clan has... It's like fuckin purgatory or some brown sticky stuff.

All I've been hearing is "it's ok there are still 7 clans left", "it's ok there are still 5 clans left", "it's ok there are still 3 clans left, 2 you can fight 1 is you.

Why would we not move is the question!

Moving to lpc times won't mean no more clusters between the 3 of us that's for sure. We are moving because we are not going to sit there and wait to die like every other HPC clan has... It's like fuckin purgatory or some brown sticky stuff.

All I've been hearing is "it's ok there are still 7 clans left", "it's ok there are still 5 clans left", "it's ok there are still 3 clans left, 2 you can fight 1 is you.

Why would we not move is the question!

lpc times are fucking broccolied and the ranks are basically mediocre so you're going to have fun with them.

Mate you mentioned NME (who closed in 2012) which is if you could count, 2 years ago. So in theory, you seem to be the one avoiding the present lmao

Who would've known one body could handle so much cancer. What's your secret? xd

Mate you mentioned NME (who closed in 2012) which is if you could count, 2 years ago. So in theory, you seem to be the one avoiding the present lmao

Who would've known one body could handle so much cancer. What's your secret? xd

you put it in the context of dieng, i told you what you're going to end up like.

I don't know, probably going 7:1 on saturday and killing a fuck load of eop i might of got infected

you put it in the context of dieng, i told you what you're going to end up like.

I don't know, probably going 7:1 on saturday and killing a fuck load of eop i might of got infected

Talk to me again when you are apart of the glorious 0 death master race, peasant.

Until then, I will allow you to sit in awe at our amazing fullout win having 86 against 100, led by the ydoC himself.

Talk to me again when you are apart of the glorious 0 death master race, peasant.

Until then, I will allow you to sit in awe at our amazing fullout win having 86 against 100, led by the ydoC himself.

ye keep bragging about a 2v2 fullout since you havn't won an actual fullout, lmfao

ye keep bragging about a 2v2 fullout since you havn't won an actual fullout, lmfao

We won the Pure Warefare Fullout vs Foe in 2012 by default due to them breaking the rules  B)

And a few back in 07/08 or w.e, but that's just as irrelevant as cp have been in many peoples' eyes =[

#historylessons101

We won the Pure Warefare Fullout vs Foe in 2012 by default due to them breaking the rules  B)

And a few back in 07/08 or w.e, but that's just as irrelevant as cp have been in many peoples' eyes =[

#historylessons101

you mean you got smashed but they had like 5 mm members so you bitched =)

ye u won a fullout in the wilderness (apparantly) gd 1 m8!!!!

irrelevent as cp but we carrot u every saturday mate!!!!!!

you mean you got smashed but they had like 5 mm members so you bitched =)

ye u won a fullout in the wilderness (apparantly) gd 1 m8!!!!

irrelevent as cp but we carrot u every saturday mate!!!!!!

One of the rules of an argument is you lose your grounds when you change your story. You admit we have won fullouts!

If you aren't going out for P2P, I wouldn't judge you. I mean, after the battering you guys get by us even when you camp singles... it'll be alright<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYi5aW1GdUU

ye whilst were fighting foe and fi back to back and your just sniping from mossies tip <3 <3

i thought lpc had sunday f2p? Since YOU DECIDED TO MOVE FIRST wouldn't you be embracing sunday p2p?

ye whilst were fighting foe and fi back to back and your just sniping from mossies tip <3 <3

i thought lpc had sunday f2p? Since YOU DECIDED TO MOVE FIRST wouldn't you be embracing sunday p2p?

Can you read over what you just wrote and then edit it to make it seem to have at least some form of sentence structure? Not all of us are in first grade ffs