If foe closed

Victory

Man I thought you'd have known more than anyone that relations between the Foe and the EoP are like America and Russia man. I mean look at tyler@@@@@

But on a serious note, I do hope you having elite in cp is a troll considering all the clan's you have spied in during the year. Cp boards coming soon xd

P.S Prep us pls, you keep declining =[

Why do you want to prep CP so bad? They will just stomp you like they did to FI last tuesday lol.

Stay on the lilguys league fighting clans like z,cv,dr :P

James, EOP aren't brown sticky stuff. No clan is and I'm tired of people like you flaming us just because you were more loyal to your LPC or whatever. You had fun in EOP and you will have fun if came back. So stop flaming a clan that has been respected since 07 began.

Eop has been irrelevant for the past two years lol

so yh, i agree with james!

Why do you want to prep CP so bad? They will just stomp you like they did to FI last tuesday lol.

Stay on the lilguys league fighting clans like z,cv,dr :P

Eop has been irrelevant for the past two years lol

so yh, i agree with james!

If we are that bad then why not give us a prep  :rolleyes:

But then again Tristin tried getting one against us after our Foe prep that we accepted, but when our prep was over cp declined =[

@@Victory this picture will answer your question.

http://i.imgur.com/tUJOVvM.png

@@Tictac that is beyond funny.

You know it's because hes starting Uni? He just trolled the fuck out off u l0l

you niggas get reeled so ez

Elite of the Corrupt Pures

Senior of Zenith

735oV.png

Click on either of the signatures for the site of it <3

both clans are 1mx better than eop will ever/have ever been

Man I thought you'd have known more than anyone that relations between the Foe and the EoP are like America and Russia man. I mean look at tyler@@@@@

But on a serious note, I do hope you having elite in cp is a troll considering all the clan's you have spied in during the year. Cp boards coming soon xd

P.S Prep us pls, you keep declining =[

@@Murd

im saying but without foe who will you compete with? You're going to be pulling 25's and you'll get smashed.

I hope our boards are coming soon since we've leaked yours ~ 2x? or maybe 3x since osrs came out. And didn't sovereign leak your boards like 3 more times aswell?

Funny how we've asked you to prep for litterally 2 years now, but now you accept. Hey that's fun, why now and not before? Is leech back?

I'll see you this weekend, hide behind foe all you want.

@@Tictac that is beyond funny.

You know it's because hes starting Uni? He just trolled the fuck out off u l0l

you niggas get reeled so ez

both clans are 1mx better than eop will ever/have ever been

@@Murd

im saying but without foe who will you compete with? You're going to be pulling 25's and you'll get smashed.

I hope our boards are coming soon since we've leaked yours ~ 2x? or maybe 3x since osrs came out. And didn't sovereign leak your boards like 3 more times aswell?

Funny how we've asked you to prep for litterally 2 years now, but now you accept. Hey that's fun, why now and not before? Is leech back?

I'll see you this weekend, hide behind foe all you want.

I didn't realise clan wars has been out on osrs for literally 2 years fml

But wait, didn't you say you've been in cp for 2 months...? How are you talking about 2 years when you haven't even hit pure clanning puberty yet x.x

We've asked for preps since Clan Wars came out, and our challenge has always been declined with some random ass excuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm6TvSHWcx0

I wouldn't be surprised if you claim this to be fake, going off of the average cp members' iq and brain capacity.

And if Zenith really was "1mx" better than EoP they wouldn't have been railed in the preps we've had  :rolleyes: This is why nobody will remember your name@@

I didn't realise clan wars has been out on osrs for literally 2 years fml

But wait, didn't you say you've been in cp for 2 months...? How are you talking about 2 years when you haven't even hit pure clanning puberty yet x.x

We've asked for preps since Clan Wars came out, and our challenge has always been declined with some random ass excuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm6TvSHWcx0

I wouldn't be surprised if you claim this to be fake, going off of the average cp members' iq and brain capacity.

And if Zenith really was "1mx" better than EoP they wouldn't have been railed in the preps we've had  :rolleyes: This is why nobody will remember your name@@

Lol?

You guys got railed by CT 3-0 and we railed them 3-0.

Keep bragging about winning a lpc (and i didn't say 2, i said a few ;) ).

You get railed by Fi+Foe every prep when we've beat them lol???

@@Victory pretty sure cp pulls less then 25 and then covers it up by inviting lpcs

ye dude because lpc invites gets us up to 50-60!

Lol?

You guys got railed by CT 3-0 and we railed them 3-0.

Keep bragging about winning a lpc (and i didn't say 2, i said a few ;) ).

You get railed by Fi+Foe every prep when we've beat them lol???

ye dude because lpc invites gets us up to 50-60!

You beat a clan in a prep? Beating a clan after hitting their ts off ain't something to brag about lad. Preps are supposed to be fun man, you act like losing is the end of the world.

And going off of your ts pics last weekend, you only had about 25~ actual cp members/ranks in the channel so TicTac does have a point lma0

On a scale of 1-10 how rustled are you? And by any chance are you a  female because you seem like you're on your period haha XD

You beat a clan in a prep? Beating a clan after hitting their ts off ain't something to brag about lad. Preps are supposed to be fun man, you act like losing is the end of the world.

And going off of your ts pics last weekend, you only had about 25~ actual cp members/ranks in the channel so TicTac does have a point lma0

On a scale of 1-10 how rustled are you? And by any chance are you a  female because you seem like you're on your period haha XD

We both know who really ddosed there teamspeak @FatFingers.

We offered to redo the round and offered them a PUBLIC ts they could use. If they really thought it would be that bad we would of probably let them use our backup.

25~?

Probably about 45 members, 7 elders and about 5 retireds.

Every single prep we've had against foe they've lost ts round 1 and we've lost it r2 and r3.

We always get ddosed in rounds vs Foe+Fi, we just have brains to realise it's not them.

We both know who really ddosed there teamspeak @FatFingers.

We offered to redo the round and offered them a PUBLIC ts they could use. If they really thought it would be that bad we would of probably let them use our backup.

25~?

Probably about 45 members, 7 elders and about 5 retireds.

Every single prep we've had against foe they've lost ts round 1 and we've lost it r2 and r3.

We always get ddosed in rounds vs Foe+Fi, we just have brains to realise it's not them.

A cp member speaking about having brains, how ironic XD

shame you've never won a fullout or a prep since clw has released [xd]

Well we've curb-stomped Zenith and Zu quite a few times and that was basically all Cp members/ranks so really I can say we have X]

Shame you guys can't prep us officially, 0-5~ against us pls start over!!

Just remember pal,

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I know it's before your time etc but what can I say x]

Well we've curb-stomped Zenith and Zu quite a few times and that was basically all Cp members/ranks so really I can say we have X]

Shame you guys can't prep us officially, 0-5~ against us pls start over!!

Just remember pal,

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I know it's before your time etc but what can I say x]

wow keep being proud of winning against lpcs!

Keep thinking about something that happened 3 years ago which you weren't a rank off, and ill keep remembering the moment (here and now) whilst my clan is #1.

wow keep being proud of winning against lpcs!

Keep thinking about something that happened 3 years ago which you weren't a rank off, and ill keep remembering the moment (here and now) whilst my clan is #1.

Man I've been a rank in eop since before we got those awards, rookie.

Claiming cp to be #1 is like North Korea claiming they won the fifa world cup lmao. The brainless peasants listen to their dictator while the rest of the world sits there and laughs  B)