Invictus's Pummeling SK Sunday - Hassan & CD Can't Save You Fools

Syracuse

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright lets do it Wednesday 2pm est? i was going it on the weekend cuz i know you can't pull midweek sorry

60 cmb cap? obviously you know were going to say no to that that's why you asked lmfao. what happened to all those 80s you had with you on the weekend? Can't ask them to come?

60 cmb cap? obviously you know were going to say no to that that's why you asked lmfao. what happened to all those 80s you had with you on the weekend? Can't ask them to come?

70+ combat is mpc sorry we don't prep  mpc clans should i just declare with our average combat cap of 62?

didnt you die to a clan that lost to fallen and xl?

Actually we PK every day of the week. I rarely see IV on a day which doesn't fall on a weekend. Saying that we died is rather an abrupt statement on your behalf

Actually we PK every day of the week. I rarely see IV on a day which doesn't fall on a weekend. Saying that we died is rather an abrupt statement on your behalf

ur right u didnt die cos u never lived fake lpc

23vfcrm.jpg

tell ur ranks to sort out your member list pls

IV decides to mass up for midweek, what happens? SK ends first and Fallen  doesn't go out. L O L

oh and XL gave us the best fights of today, wasn't really fun clearing sk 3 times in 1 inv.

this is what happens when sk tries to cut down on the massing and even then it still didnt work lol plenty of teles and tanks for all