That one time B.O.B officially liked my tweet

Sky Splinter

So yeah a few months back B.O.B's official twitter account which has over 2M+ followers liked one of my tweets

and the guy is one real dude, he talks about a lot of brown sticky stuff which goes on in the world behind the scenes with regards to how the illuminati is controlling the population and such so I completely respect him for doing so as there are only a very few brave artists out there such as hopsin, immortal technique, vinnie paz etc who expose the elites agenda through their music

and we all know what happened to the likes of 2pac when he had tried to get the truth out there..

e0221a1ef456f159ba881df5874a135a.png

Take a listen to some of his new songs, they are pretty deep and I encourage you all to do your own research as it's time to start waking up and looking at the bigger picture as to whats really going on behind the scenes in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4R0dNmECIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgEMhuuUeDo

c0d7e0e839c79b6e346c47cecc4252d2.png

8cf422adf3cc821a2ee22365e526a06b.png

You'll wake up in due time, you just aren't ready yet and judging by your comments on my other topics you're just one of those people who constantly troll for no reason and/or simply due to the fact I'm in CD.

Smh

You do realize that the majority of your clan on Sharkbrew does that very thing.

You'll wake up in due time, you just aren't ready yet and judging by your comments on my other topics you're just one of those people who constantly troll for no reason and/or simply due to the fact I'm in CD.

Smh

the thing is this post is sortv fucking broccolied

like I don't like cd steve and Im sure hes autistic but why are you talking down on him for not listening to some rapper talk about conspiracies like fluoride that he probably saw in some youtube videos.

Everyone understands that there is corruption within the world like our entire 2008 financial collapse was pretty much due to corruption.

What is ironic about people like you who "think deeply" and worry about these conspiracy theories is that it really isn't how you get the most out of life. Like read a book, hang out with friends, volunteer, get out there. Don't fucking preach to people on a runescape subforum about living their life deeply most of us do this for fun as a unique hobby like we go outside and do brown sticky stuff and have unique expierences and get a lot out of life. These high and mighty posts make you look downsyndrome as fuck