Invictus Friday F2P Trip - Clearing xL Down 15

Smashville

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how's your hangover?

I woke up with such a rotten stomach, in and out of that bathroom for first couple of hours. Had such foul pint at some place which looked like it biker gang met the rocky horror show, ah well pool tables though. 

I woke up with such a rotten stomach, in and out of that bathroom for first couple of hours. Had such foul pint at some place which looked like it biker gang met the rocky horror show, ah well pool tables though.

join the Infantry, we do that everyday and still run 5 miles every morning at 5 AM

join the Infantry, we do that everyday and still run 5 miles every morning at 5 AM

Well I had quite abit to drink, just think the one I felt was foul but still continued to drink did my stomach in. But yeah dumbbells then a long jog after plenty to drink not to good, been there done that almost died at the side of the road

Well I had quite abit to drink, just think the one I felt was foul but still continued to drink did my stomach in. But yeah dumbbells then a long jog after plenty to drink not to good, been there done that almost died at the side of the road

jezus ily