re: let's talk

tesco

Lmfao we killed imperial in lpc then killed sv in hpc

Wag1

Imagine if SV ranks came on a different teamspeak identity and you would still give them a rank. :/

Na tlp lost, every single fight you would beg eop/supremacy/doom to crash it cus you're getting smoked.

If TLP lost so bad why'd SV both slump and move out of the scene, the most clear rivalry loss lmao

If TLP lost so bad why'd SV both slump and move out of the scene, the most clear rivalry loss lmao

pulling 70-120 is slump? Didn't tlp pull 40 or some brown sticky stuff, why did tlp close if they were so great?

And SV moved up because why the would we fight mains/addy in a PURE scene lmfao...

u wanna try me again my brudda?

cp ranks literally threaten u with me

u shiver when u hear my name lmfaops ur instagram is on private =[ why ? @

Ur actually a fucking broccoli lmfao man nobody is ever going to take some keyboard slave serious.

pulling 70-120 is slump? Didn't tlp pull 40 or some brown sticky stuff, why did tlp close if they were so great?

And SV moved up because why the would we fight mains/addy in a PURE scene lmfao...

lol just no

Don't even lie lol

you fucked up:P dont get elvy to pm me now asking for me to off you pussy

p.s. @ how u gonna say nice nose to me? gBZWcHV.png

ur nose is literally bent and.5 percentile as fuck

lmfao if i were u id stop now btw

also

i dont live in london

did elvy tell u that l000l

Grats u can pull up a fake pic l0000l

Also ur arms are legit so fuckin small l00000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

a fake picture?

i have ur instagram as well as ur facebook pls stop trying to deny it lmao

Wow ur actually a fucking virgin lmfao

Even if thats jordai have you seen urself LMFAO fucking disgusting you would fit in those donate to africa commercials

Wow ur actually a fucking virgin lmfao

Even if thats jordai have you seen urself LMFAO fucking disgusting you would fit in those donate to africa commercials

chicken legs LOOOOOOOOOL

were u featured in chicken little? swear i saw u in the acting cast

dumb animated chicken kiss my ass pussy

chicken legs LOOOOOOOOOL

were u featured in chicken little? swear i saw u in the acting cast

dumb animated chicken kiss my ass pussy

Man my legs are amazing 13 years of football and counting wbu bet u skipped gym class LMFAO

Ur body is legit disgusting i'd walk with pillows around my body if I was you.

Man my legs are amazing 13 years of football and counting wbu bet u skipped gym class LMFAO

Ur body is legit disgusting i'd walk with pillows around my body if I was you.

13 years of football?

bro can u even tell me why u would spend 13 years of ur life dedicated to a sport ur actually brown sticky stuff at?

if ur not brown sticky stuff tell me what team u professional play for :P

unless ur one of those awkward kids who lie about playing sports online lmfoa................

if i were u... nvm i dont even wanna think about it yuck

13 years of football?

bro can u even tell me why u would spend 13 years of ur life dedicated to a sport ur actually brown sticky stuff at?

if ur not brown sticky stuff tell me what team u professional play for :P

unless ur one of those awkward kids who lie about playing sports online lmfoa................

if i were u... nvm i dont even wanna think about it yuck

Damn bet u never played sports in your life, lieing about playing sports online? Lmfao u must be one of those awkward kids that don't play sports if you think thats even something worthy to lie about LOL.

lol he ignored me

i won again fuck u zeppke ugly dutch chicken legged tramp

u wear a durag and you whisper, you're always quiet but somehow you have alot to say with a keyboard? you're like a clan mascot they dont talk either.

Calling me dutch when ur a refugee lmfao

u wear a durag and you whisper, you're always quiet but somehow you have alot to say with a keyboard? you're like a clan mascot they dont talk either.

Calling me dutch when ur a refugee lmfao

im not a refugee pussy ive lost count how many times we've broken u i dont understand how u keep comin back

ultama is gone idk why ur still here

ur all alone now :)

im not a refugee pussy ive lost count how many times we've broken u i dont understand how u keep comin back

ultama is gone idk why ur still here

ur all alone now :)

you keep coming back on a keyboard, im far from alone. I've got homies everywhere.

You should come teamspeak but than again you're all alone in that case lmfao keyboard kid tryna talk about breaking.

You're brown so yh you are a refugee.

you keep coming back on a keyboard, im far from alone. I've got homies everywhere.

You should come teamspeak but than again you're all alone in that case lmfao keyboard kid tryna talk about breaking.

You're brown so yh you are a refugee.

l00l @@tesco and @Iobsession wouldn't go on ts and talk, firstly

Iobsession is irrelevant, who even is this kid piping up?

secondly, 

@@tesco sounds like the biggest skinny virgin i've ever heard. His excuse for not speaking to me was

"I only speak to ppl i like"