re: let's talk

tesco

so apparently someone made a compilation of a few fights sv had when they last reopened as pures. this only proved my point,

about SV

i've been seeing ex-SV members defend their clan nonstop and how they were dominating the pure world

can somebody simply explain how they were doing it, with solid proof of it? (videos of cluster fights dont count btw!!)

show me consistent prep wins alongside consistent wilderness pulls as well as something any other clan didn't achieve at the time (HPC only, mpc is piss easy cos everybody is fucking brown sticky stuff)

IMO SV never dominated anything - they were brown sticky stuff quality and most of them just multi-logged on mains in order to make up the #s and win a wilderness award (which iirc is awarded for most pull over a month, not most wins in the wildy :P)

aside from getting gwased in wildy multiple times and smoked in preps by every clan possible (even supremacy i think), what did they achieve? lol

@ dutch vaping spastic answer me 

sv never laid a hand on tlp and were only able to affect any members by ddosing and were forced to rely on jaja to even try to fight us. in this vid you'll literally see 0 vids of sv vs tlp in f2p, and only one 10 second clip of their mains trying to barrage us in p2p lmfao. we closed your brown sticky stuff clan wtf is this

The fact that no one outside of sv would even think for a second that TLP didn't win the rivalry pretty much speaks volumes.

That clan lives off the misfortune of others and due to the fact that TLP literally did not lose a single fight to sv, they gave up in record time lmfao.

lmfao bro your sig is broccolied 

The fact that no one outside of sv would even think for a second that TLP didn't win the rivalry pretty much speaks volumes.

That clan lives off the misfortune of others and due to the fact that TLP literally did not lose a single fight to sv, they gave up in record time lmfao.

First Member Of The Sharkbrew Hall Of Fame

Sharkbrew Poster Of The Year 2014/2015/2016

6x User Voted Sharkbrew MVP Poster

25+ 'Banter Of The Month' Awards 

Miscellaneous achievements in spoiler:

Spoiler 

- Longest Flamewar Winning Streak - 210 And Counting

- Most 'Liked posts'

- Most 'Good Banters'

- Highest Sharkbrew Dollars : Post Ratio

- Ex-Highest Overall Poster - Retired March 6 2016

- 6 Time 'Most Liked Content' (Before Mass Liking On Alternate Accounts Became A Thing)

- Most Sharkbrew Certified Rivalries Won In Twelve Month Period (Fi x2, fo x1, Rd x1, Cp x1, Sv x1)

Hanu and I literally killed sv lmfao

stay dead sv, i loved watching 6 sv members streaming your trips

Imagine if SV ranks came on a different teamspeak identity and you would still give them a rank. :/ 

Na tlp lost, every single fight you would beg eop/supremacy/doom to crash it cus you're getting smoked.