FOE vs Supremacy | P2P Prep 2-1

holydreams

lmfao0o0o imagine ur parents thinking what the fuck is my fat ass son doing at 6 am playing video games instead of losing weight you dont even deny ur fat as fuck u accepted ur fate lmfa0 probably got bullied at school

i can't remember the last time i woke up at for a pk trip lmfao, ive handed my acc to cp ranks and that brown sticky stuff gets thrown around like a whore. Last thing i would've actually attended is the FI prep but thats cus fi suck and I had to be awake to take my brother to school lol (thats called driving, having a license which sounds like you dont have with your poor ass public train service l0l) 

so their thoughts are probably happy that i'm not doing that anymore + im happy that I don't have to either lmao

i don't even have to fully insult you and those noodle arms start mashing buttons on ur phone l0l

i still cant believe ur on the train arguing on sharkbrew btw and you still dont even deny ur noodle arms, ouch brother l0l0l0

i can't remember the last time i woke up at for a pk trip lmfao, ive handed my acc to cp ranks and that brown sticky stuff gets thrown around like a whore. Last thing i would've actually attended is the FI prep but thats cus fi suck and I had to be awake to take my brother to school lol (thats called driving, having a license which sounds like you dont have with your poor ass public train service l0l)

so their thoughts are probably happy that i'm not doing that anymore + im happy that I don't have to either lmao

i don't even have to fully insult you and those noodle arms start mashing buttons on ur phone l0l

i still cant believe ur on the train arguing on sharkbrew btw and you still dont even deny ur noodle arms, ouch brother l0l0l0

lmfao lets drive a car to school at age 17!!

look at u lol bullied in every clan so far sup cp fi mayhem sv whats next dont act like u didnt slave for hanuman in tlp

my arms are big but not quite big as urs since ur fat as fuk lol

reminder :you got bullied by hanuman every single trip and took elder cuz u couldnt take it anymore you were so angry you helped hanuman get kicked but then he offered u leader in some brown sticky stuffto clan and u followed like a dog hahahahahahhahahah u fat rat

you couldn't be more wrong Braden

then again you followed Hanu with your tail between your legs after he verbally abused you on every single trip lol

your points are invalid and your hairline is receding

take a breather

The fact is we all decided to kick hanu for the panda kids back and even if it was a bad idea (to some people), it still took place

no need to lie

he was a big voice in hanuman getting kicked he personally asked me if i would rejoin if they kicked hanuman then he followed him like a dog. sad!

lmfao lets drive a car to school at age 17!!

look at u lol bullied in every clan so far sup cp fi mayhem sv whats next dont act like u didnt slave for hanuman in tlp

my arms are big but not quite big as urs since ur fat as fuk lol

reminder :you got bullied by hanuman every single trip and took elder cuz u couldnt take it anymore you were so angry you helped hanuman get kicked but then he offered u leader in some brown sticky stuffto clan and u followed like a dog hahahahahahhahahah u fat rat

oh you're 17? younger than i actually intended lol now this explains the insecure persona that you portray lmao

ive never joined sup, fi or sv what lmao? oh and fuck yeah i slaved that brown sticky stuff i wanted to kill foc/sv/fi/eop literally every clan possible so definitely getting leaks was major slave work, i reckon it's easier having a leak on teamviewer than running a mini-war team lmfao (which nobody remembers but u)

hanu used to rage at every1 on trips l0l but i stepped down to elder to join rot, quit for a bit and came back to tlp cus i was no longer joining rot but idk why youre trying to make fun of someone for a so called 'dog' when you follow iobsession everywhere and youre literally nothing without him l0l

edit: @ did u really have the tag in for a 2v1? i aint got no 2v2 partner atm theyre all 4n fucks sleeping

he was a big voice in hanuman getting kicked he personally asked me if i would rejoin if they kicked hanuman then he followed him like a dog. sad!

wait what l0l i was at uni when they wanted to kick hanu and by the time they actually did i was sleeping l0l0 idk how i couldve pmed u

oh you're 17? younger than i actually intended lol now this explains the insecure persona that you portray lmao

ive never joined sup, fi or sv what lmao? oh and fuck yeah i slaved that brown sticky stuff i wanted to kill foc/sv/fi/eop literally every clan possible so definitely getting leaks was major slave work, i reckon it's easier having a leak on teamviewer than running a mini-war team lmfao (which nobody remembers but u)

hanu used to rage at every1 on trips l0l but i stepped down to elder to join rot, quit for a bit and came back to tlp cus i was no longer joining tlp but idk why youre trying to make fun of someone for a so called 'dog' when you follow iobsession everywhere and youre literally nothing without him l0l

u were in sup fi and cp haha no need to deny lol (mayhem=sv u gave em good suc nice topic btw) iobs hasnt actively played the game for months u probably got bullied in rot aswell lmfao who cares about being remembered over runescape as i said lol u take this game way 2 srs to the point where u lose sleep over it

you slaved tlp and stil got stomped by fo untill i joined ( you had no impact in beating fo btw) how does that feel fat boy took me 3 preps what u couldnt do in 30 whahahah

u were in sup fi and cp haha no need to deny lol (mayhem=sv u gave em good suc nice topic btw) iobs hasnt actively played the game for months u probably got bullied in rot aswell lmfao who cares about being remembered over runescape as i said lol u take this game way 2 srs to the point where u lose sleep over it

you slaved tlp and stil got stomped by fo untill i joined ( you had no impact in beating fo btw) how does that feel fat boy took me 3 preps what u couldnt do in 30 whahahah

woah, definition of hypocrite l0000l

dude that major suc cock thread was to make the sv join mayhem no doubt but the game plan was for the retards to end up leaving but they kinda just stuck around and didnt care lmfao

but the real person who helped us beat foc was probably iobsession way more than you, not only cus he could war well but actually can call in p2p, probably better than all the p2p callers we had in tlp

woah, definition of hypocrite l0000l

dude that major suc cock thread was to make the sv join mayhem no doubt but the game plan was for the retards to end up leaving but they kinda just stuck around and didnt care lmfao

but the real person who helped us beat foc was probably iobsession way more than you, not only cus he could war well but actually can call in p2p, probably better than all the p2p callers we had in tlp

ah yes iobs called 1 prep we won 3 it sure is true that he did more in 1 prep than u for over a year really. sad!

check xp trackers vs fo btw panda was in top 5 every time

all u said on mic were locations to hanuman btw @@Braden u a good doggie

thats it? ur done? that was ez lol and yeh we killed fo u didnt ur only accomplishment in life is beatin foe in f2p n p2p 3 times in a row because of me. really sad!

what do u mean thats it? i destroyed you on the last page and you never recovered. being bullied by hanuman and k2p has damaged ur ego lmao

the only thing you accomplished was running a runescape mini-war team and probably killing blackwater lol gz bro sick achievements l0l

oh add being declined by foc in 2k16 to ur history also lmfao

where are k2p n hanuman o ye thats right lmfao k2p muted me on irc cuz he couldnt take it anymore hes probably in fi now

and hanuman probably ended his life since rs was literally his life

and now back to you you gave ur accs to cp in hopes of them closing fo what u couldnt do for over 2 yrs all in all u 3 = gone

me = winner

heh ez

making fun of someone about killing themselves is funny to you? shows how pathetic you really are bro.................

like i said earlier sucking foc cock wont get u back into the clan after being declined l0l0l

making fun of someone about killing themselves is funny to you? shows how pathetic you really are bro.................

like i said earlier sucking foc cock wont get u back into the clan after being declined l0l0l

why would i care about a low life broccoli ending his life would do his parents a favor imagine livin off ur parents when ur 30 lol

and i do not plan on joinin fo anymore hence why i flamed some ranks

and i aint sucy nobody like u are am only speaking the truth unlike u

u must be pretyy delusional