FOE vs Supremacy | P2P Prep 2-1

holydreams

good1 we had u pulling 25 to f2p and wearing the same cape as sv in p2p, what happened to adhi getting a life and stepping down bro ?

lmao you think because we slumped for a bit in f2p you won the rivalry... god bless. 26-5 in preps, won the j-cup, #1 every sunday, was ez

good1 we had u pulling 25 to f2p and wearing the same cape as sv in p2p, what happened to adhi getting a life and stepping down bro ?

you really think adhi would get a life lmao? the clan can barely survive without him, let alone him living a normal life without foe

u left tlp cus a potato masher bullied u hahahahahahaha

ps; i dont think quoting me and trying to suck foc cock will get u accepted

who gets declined from foc in 2k16 lmao

lmfao and look what i did to the homosexual and u

i got declined cuz i did the exact opposite and flamed rotdork / jak

ps: remember when u sucd my coc to rejoin tlp just so u wouldnt close LMFAO (then you left for mayhem and i closed them aswell!!!) lmfa00 big k never loses

lmfao and look what i did to the homosexual and u

i got declined cuz i did the exact opposite and flamed rotdork / jak

ps: remember when u sucd my coc to rejoin tlp just so u wouldnt close LMFAO (then you left for mayhem and i closed them aswell!!!) lmfa00 big k never loses

you were declined because you couldnt act like a moron within the community lmfao

you're nothing more than iobsessions slave who he recruited from a pserver l0l0l0l

you were declined because you couldnt act like a moron within the community lmfao

you're nothing more than iobsessions slave who he recruited from pservers l0l0l0l

hahahah thts rly funny cuz u got hanuman kicked then followed him like the dog u are lmfao you woke up 6 am just to get smashed by me then you tried to return and got kypd whahahaha fatto

hahahah thts rly funny cuz u got hanuman kicked then followed him like the dog u are lmfao you woke up 6 am just to get smashed by me then you tried to return and got kypd whahahaha fatto

how mad are u????

hanuman kyp'd you so you left for eop l0l and had to cry to tlp ranks because a potato masher guy was being mean to you on a video game l0l

idk why you continue quoting me when sucking foc cock wont get u back into the clan dude, you're nothing now lmao!!!

quote if mad btw

gz hanuman

how mad are u????

hanuman kyp'd you so you left for eop l0l and had to cry to tlp ranks because a potato masher guy was being mean to you on a video game l0l

idk why you continue quoting me when sucking foc cock wont get u back into the clan dude, you're nothing now lmao!!!

quote if mad btw

gz hanuman

got hanuman kicked and you followed him like a dog and i closed mayhem in 2 weeks hahahaha

think you forgot that you begged me to rejoin

funny u thought u could get back in tlp after snaking for mayhem uve also been in every clan on the game (gz)

quote if u wake up 6 am to get killed by me n ur fat

got hanuman kicked and you followed him like a dog hahahaha

think you forgot that you begged me to rejoin

funny u thought u could get back in tlp after snaking for mayhem uve also been in every clan on the game (gz)

quote if u wake up 6 am to get killed by me n ur fat

u are mad dude l0l00ll

you got bullied by hanuman so you left for eop

rejoin tlp cus hanuman was removed

but then you had to deal with k2p bullying you l00000000000000000000000000l

idk how you're flaming me for waking up at a reasonable time of the day to start my day when you had to stay up late for runescape trips buddy lmfao, your logic is flawed l0l

how does it feel to get bullied by hanuman then k2p then declined from foc?

@ gz on bully knikker seemed ez

quote if u got bullied by hanuman, k2p and now me lmfaooo

u are mad dude l0l00ll

you got bullied by hanuman so you left for eop

rejoin tlp cus hanuman was removed

but then you had to deal with k2p bullying you l00000000000000000000000000l

idk how you're flaming me for waking up at a reasonable time of the day to start my day when you had to stay up late for runescape trips buddy lmfao, your logic is flawed l0l

how does it feel to get bullied by hanuman then k2p then declined from foc?

@ gz on bully knikker seemed ez

idk who was more irrelevant as hc u or k2p

he started pipin it after he reopened tlp and @@lookatwhatidid (heh) tlp ded me winner u fat loser who wakes up 6 am to lose

idk who was more irrelevant as hc u or k2p

he started pipin it after he reopened tlp and @@lookatwhatidid (heh) tlp ded me winner u fat loser who wakes up 6 am to lose

you keep dodging everything bro l0l u are nothing l000l

dumb dutch l0l0l, should've stuck to pservers!!! 

keep making RUNESCAPE PK VIDEOS BRO LMFAO

idk what you mean about waking up at 6am to lose when i'd wake up at 6am killing foc and sv every trip lmfao, i attended like 1 trip at mayhem and a few preps lmfao which i was 5-1 in, pretty ez tbh

you keep dodging everything bro l0l u are nothing l000l

dumb dutch l0l0l, should've stuck to pservers!!!

keep making RUNESCAPE PK VIDEOS BRO LMFAO

lmfao bro i wake up 6 30 am to go to school u wake up 6 30 to get owned on a game instead of hitting the gym (cuz u really need it lol ur fat and one ugly motherfucker) i too would be depressed if i cared more about my internet persona than irl

lmfao bro i wake up 6 30 am to go to school u wake up 6 30 to get owned on a game instead of hitting the gym (cuz u really need it lol ur fat and one ugly motherfucker) i too would be depressed if i cared more about my internet persona than irl

u keep referring to my irl but all you do is sit at the computer all day having a e-thug look when you're just some awkward dutch l00000l

dont type too hard on the keyboard or ur pale noodle arms will snap LOLOLOLO

you got bullied on a java based mmorpg and you have to take your anger out on others IRL because you're useless lmfao, your parents probably go to bed disappointed l0l

u keep referring to my irl but all you do is sit at the computer all day having a e-thug look when you're just some awkward dutch l00000l

lmfao im actually on my way home on the train flaming u

ur fucking fat bro u got a quad chin how u talkin brown sticky stuff about any1s irl as i recommended be4 hit the gym u need it :)

you got bullied on a java based mmorpg and you have to take your anger out on others IRL because you're useless lmfao, your parents probably go to bed disappointed l0l

lmfao did u just add another part cuz i hurt ur feelings you lose sleep over rs bro how u sayin im a dissapointment LOL

losing sleep over rs in 2k16 and fat

lmfao im actually on my way home on the train flaming u

ur fucking fat bro u got a quad chin how u talkin brown sticky stuff about any1s irl as i recommended be4 hit the gym u need it :)

u have noodle arms l00l0l0l0

how mad are you? you have to sit on a train flaming someone on a runescape forum l0l0l 

you're the one who brought up my irl, i think thats fair game unless you're very insecure about ur pale noodle arms l0l0l

u have noodle arms l00l0l0l0

how mad are you? you have to sit on a train flaming someone on a runescape forum l0l0l

you're the one who brought up my irl, i think thats fair game unless you're very insecure about ur pale noodle arms l0l0l

lmfao0o0o imagine ur parents thinking what the fuck is my fat ass son doing at 6 am playing video games instead of losing weight you dont even deny ur fat as fuck u accepted ur fate lmfa0 probably got bullied at school