Unofficial Vote on LPC Cap

Jezus

Unofficial Vote on LPC Cap  

135 members have voted

1. 1. UNOFFICIAL Vote on LPC CAP

2. 2. What should the Defence cap be?

TO THE DUMB ASSES, 

I WILL NOT ACCEPT A COMBAT CAP UNDER 70 COMBAT, SO NO MATTER WHAT YOU TRY TO CAP IT AINT HAPPENING AND THERES VERY LITTLE LPC'S.

OTHERWISE, WE WILL DO 75 COMBAT CAPS FOR INVICTUS SINCE THEY ARE TOO PUSSY TO MOVE UP AND ENVY IS DOING THE EXACT SAME brown sticky stuff (2 brown sticky stuffTERS)

ON THIS NOTE, GL OUT THERE HIT ME UP FOR EVENTS WHEN YOU CLAIM YOUR "OPENED" L0L . 

TO THE DUMB ASSES,

I WILL NOT ACCEPT A COMBAT CAP UNDER 70 COMBAT, SO NO MATTER WHAT YOU TRY TO CAP IT AINT HAPPENING AND THERES VERY LITTLE LPC'S.

OTHERWISE, WE WILL DO 75 COMBAT CAPS FOR INVICTUS SINCE THEY ARE TOO PUSSY TO MOVE UP AND ENVY IS DOING THE EXACT SAME brown sticky stuff (2 brown sticky stuffTERS)

ON THIS NOTE, GL OUT THERE HIT ME UP FOR EVENTS WHEN YOU CLAIM YOUR "OPENED" L0L .

But what happened when u 'moved up'? Pipe down 5head before u stress urself out and ur hairline recedes past the halfway mark

Besides my personal dislike of u, I agree 45-60 xlpc 60-75 lpc, sk, envy, invictus and sf can compete for lpc and fallen, atrocity, psych and tlh can compete in xlpc