Critical Damage #1 Sunday - Breaking Rage, Olympus, Apex, and Invictus all in one

Who's Your Daddy

I've told you this a million times, dont team with rage and we will off, simple.

god help you we don't team with Rage how many times do i need to tell you this. 2-4 people go on Rage trips its not like all of Invictus go on there trip you tofu. You started all this brown sticky stuff by comming down in LPC times to hit us cuz of that reason. I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY MORE TIMES I GOTTA EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU.

god help you we don't team with Rage how many times do i need to tell you this. 2-4 people go on Rage trips its not like all of Invictus go on there trip you tofu. You started all this brown sticky stuff by comming down in LPC times to hit us cuz of that reason. I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY MORE TIMES I GOTTA EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU.

Tell your members to choose sides, a good leader would want their members to focus on one clan instead of two. Oh and btw, so 30 members at some point sniping us from the north of corp cave are just "3-4 members" yea... no....

Tell your members to choose sides, a good leader would want their members to focus on one clan instead of two. Oh and btw, so 30 members at some point sniping us from the north of corp cave are just "3-4 members" yea... no....

Your a tofu man lmfao the 2-4 people who go with rage ARE IN RAGE. Yes i can confirm it was us who hit you on top of corp hill we are just returning the fav since you love to come to LPC times and hit us.

Your a tofu man lmfao the 2-4 people who go with rage ARE IN RAGE. Yes i can confirm it was us who hit you on top of corp hill we are just returning the fav since you love to come to LPC times and hit us.

Tell your members to focus on your clan only or go MPC fully, or we will continue to come and mess you up. This is just the way it goes when you team with rage (dont deny it).

Tell your members to focus on your clan only or go MPC fully, or we will continue to come and mess you up. This is just the way it goes when you team with rage (dont deny it).

would love for your main clan to keep coming out on LPC times its action at the end of the day. Only thing is expect us to do the same on MPC times. Then you can make your topic saying how we helped rage.

would love for your main clan to keep coming out on LPC times its action at the end of the day. Only thing is expect us to do the same on MPC times.

Lmfao sure, more action for us. The thing you dont get little boy Bowsz, is that we love action no matter if its 400 people vs us. We will keep coming every weekend and destroy your time in the LPC scene, until you finally find out that you shouldnt be teaming with dead weight. End of. 

Lmfao sure, more action for us. The thing you dont get little boy Bowsz, is that we love action no matter if its 400 people vs us. We will keep coming every weekend and destroy your time in the LPC scene, until you finally find out that you shouldnt be teaming with dead weight. End of. 

the only dead weight i see is your clan 99% mains 1% pures. make rs great again lose your mains your a cancer clan that gets 0 respect. Like i said we will return the fav if you keep coming out on LPC times to hit us and ye your right end of yw for the bumps.

the only dead weight i see is your clan 99% mains 1% pures. make rs great again lose your mains your a cancer clan that gets 0 respect. Like i said we will return the fav if you keep coming out on LPC times to hit us and ye your right end of yw for the bumps.

See you in LPC times then ;) with 100 pures btw xD

Your leader is leaving you when times get hard lmfao

cya soon broccoli

would love for your main clan to keep coming out on LPC times its action at the end of the day. Only thing is expect us to do the same on MPC times. Then you can make your topic saying how we helped rage.

what action? you didn't do sht in lpc while we fought for 7 hours and still won.