Critical Damage #1 Sunday - Breaking Rage, Olympus, Apex, and Invictus all in one

Who's Your Daddy

@break How it happened: Cd were +30-40 on CD after being equal opts with Rage+op+iv+apex- with more clans joining Rage side, the opts changed (3-4hr mark). CD held down a -20 to -30 deficit for 2 hours straight, when their members started coming back on, they quickly gained to 90 ingame to rage 50... Panic mode for Rabundle of twigse. Rage+op continued to hug singles, so Cd walked to vents, railed Op+rage to singles again, carried on walking to gap, railed rage+op to north east ruins again, bullied them for a while, then walked to gdz. Gave op+rage 5 minutes to re-hit the fight, given they weren't far from gdz. rage+op didn't show. cd win.

@UyO5XIc.pngPain  lets be real for a second how did we team with rage? We had are own trip with are capes on wish i could say the same about Axis. We was forced to some what push into CD since Axis was with you. SK gets clan of the month ( BULLbrown sticky stuff)  and then they merge a day latter funny AF. @UyO5XIc.pngPain Tell me how we teamed with rage if we was focused on Axis the hole day may have looked like we helped rage but like i said since they was pussies and used your cape all day was kinda hard not 2 avoid you.

@UyO5XIc.pngPain  lets be real for a second how did we team with rage? We had are own trip with are capes on wish i could say the same about Axis. We was forced to some what push into CD since Axis was with you. SK gets clan of the month ( BULLbrown sticky stuff)  and then they merge a day latter funny AF. @UyO5XIc.pngPain Tell me how we teamed with rage if we was focused on Axis the hole day may have looked like we helped rage but like i said since they was pussies and used your cape all day was kinda hard not 2 avoid you.

BULL.......brown sticky stuff......

You hit us and we hit you dont fucking deny it.