Ruin accepting Rage's 40v40

Soniqs

niblet niblet niblet ... smh... this is when you know you're broken, we dick you every weekend and you only talk about clan wars, no wonder you went inactive your clan sucks xD

?? we punished ur clan for the whole trip yesterday so u had to call an lpc with 60 to bail u out lmao

Yeah I agree @@Kanicus cant find any cw action anymore, so after trying to starve rage + imperial/impact closing,  they got bored(no cw action) and now want to prep Rage l000000000000l

seems like their plan backfired

?? we punished ur clan for the whole trip yesterday so u had to call an lpc with 60 to bail u out lmao

seems like their plan backfired

Hey, please tell me why you didnt have your capes on yesterday, funny how you talk about lpc bailing you out when you went and talked not only to invictus but also SK in sharkbrew ts lmfao. You had 5 clans vs us and we cleared you, gz cd we win again

Hey, please tell me why you didnt have your capes on yesterday, funny how you talk about lpc bailing you out when you went and talked not only to invictus but also SK in sharkbrew ts lmfao. You had 5 clans vs us and we cleared you, gz cd we win again

ye u got brainwashed by ur leaders l0000000000l

talk to iv and sk on sharkbrew ts? what are you on about moron lmfaooooooooo

u have ruin snipe our backlines while imperial, sk, and fallen hide in ur capes and u talk about using a different cape? l90fl0lg0e3hy

u have ruin snipe our backlines while imperial, sk, and fallen hide in ur capes and u talk about using a different cape? l90fl0lg0e3hy

lmfao dont act innocent fruitcake, you tried to convince aaronn a while back to join you guys in fighting us lmfao, dont deny it now since i was in the ts. Btw dont talk about minions, people in different capes when you had 5 clans in a different cape to try to break us in a 7 hour return fight, yet we dicked you from start to finish. Too easy tbh but idk

obv everyone knows cd is fkin garbage. they never won a single fight in wildy or clanwars (if u count their wars without mains)

The ts audio says differently about that ;) we'll see when the ts recordings comes out buddy :)

u took the capes first lmfao (an indication ur losing)

lmfao dont act innocent fruitcake, you tried to convince aaronn a while back to join you guys in fighting us lmfao, dont deny it now since i was in the ts. Btw dont talk about minions, people in different capes when you had 5 clans in a different cape to try to break us in a 7 hour return fight, yet we dicked you from start to finish. Too easy tbh but idk

The ts audio says differently about that ;) we'll see when the ts recordings comes out buddy :)

i was talking to bong and aaron in sharkbrew ts telling them that they are morons for using mains to fight pure clans lmfao.

oh yeh ur ts was depressing as fuck u literally did a chan hop every time we reduced u 2 35 ingame

i was talking to bong and aaron in sharkbrew ts telling them that they are morons for using mains to fight pure clans lmfao.

oh yeh ur ts was depressing as fuck u literally did a chan hop every time we reduced u 2 35 ingame

Lmfao thats when you know you dont have any leaks in our clan l00l stay ez niblet A+ for effort though haha gl with rage ;)

35 ingame and increased to 70 within minutes, we're the best returning clan and you felt that yesterday you were never going to win that fight with no real callers calling and letting whoppa call lmfao

best returning clan? I would wipe your clan off the fucking wilderness map but u got 35 tanks sitting in multi while ur slow brain dead morons corp up in monks just to get slain over and over again

Close Ruin for me. 

lol

@@Niblet, the time you spend on sharkbrew could have been put to getting perfected by me in clan wars. You sit here trying to convince yourself and your members you have a valid reason for not accepting a fight, but really you are just trying to forget the fact you have literally thrown out everything Rage was based on lmfao. You should be proud <3

lol

@@Niblet, the time you spend on sharkbrew could have been put to getting perfected by me in clan wars. You sit here trying to convince yourself and your members you have a valid reason for not accepting a fight, but really you are just trying to forget the fact you have literally thrown out everything Rage was based on lmfao. You should be proud <3

u r clueless and i will starve u