Ruin accepting Rage's 40v40

Soniqs

you go back to being a leader of a brown sticky stuff clan you 4n fuck, you bring sv and go on op trips to try and recruit for eop and still get the dick lmfao

(23:27:17) <@holydreams> u kno we bring mains tho
(23:27:20) <@Divine> so deal with it
(23:27:21) <@holydreams> we have been for ages
(23:27:23) <@holydreams> zack, jack
(23:27:24) <@holydreams> adhi
(23:27:25) <@holydreams> divine

LOOL @@Niblet who else can you fight in cw other than Op 20 man pull? gl killing your own clan since you live off cw. Either way i am sure the reason you declined this is because you know you will lose and that will hurt your clan. You cant try to come at #1 wilderness clan at the same time trying to be relevant in cw.

LOOL @@Niblet who else can you fight in cw other than Op 20 man pull? gl killing your own clan since you live off cw. Either way i am sure the reason you declined this is because you know you will lose and that will hurt your clan. You cant try to come at #1 wilderness clan at the same time trying to be relevant in cw.

never read so much brown sticky stuff ever before lol but ye expected from cd l0l

U think we gonna give a cd minion clan action hahahaha

you're such a dumb hypocrite l0l

ask cd for one

why lmfao? you retards have been claiming that you ask ruin on a daily basis for a 40v40 and here it is? now you decline? hello? brainwashed tomato?

live off cw? we are a wilderness clan moron, we came up through 308. fucking brainwashed moron hahahaha

Ahaaaa stick to Inners with op & apex (the lower tier MPCs)

Fancy being scared of a loss that much hahaaaa

lol you know we've dominated your low tier mpc in f2p clan wars the last 4 months. So much so your ranks wanted to "starve" us lmfao. It's too bad we are a wilderness clan

Niblet the 1 whom killed RD from the inside as a warlord

brown sticky stuff caller, my.5 percentile ass could've done better mumbling

who are u moron? lmfa000000

Rage logic

-wants a 40v40 f2p

-declines our 50v50 p2p/f2p request bc they don't have faith they can pull 50

-we accept a 40v40

-now they don't want the 40v40 bc of no logical reason.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST lmao it must really fucking suck to be in a clan like rage! Drop me a pm if you're tired of being in a clan ran by a bunch of pussies (rage). Note: payment for leaking is decreasing due to the immense amount of leaks we already have. Ruin wins again

ur an elder who literally did nothing as a rank in ruin and u have the nerve to pipe up? sit back down moron

L000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L

oh ur the one who slaved for hassan and then joined the clan that closed envy. yeh give it up man u got some problems in ur head