Vanquish falls desperate calls for Mains+xL (Part 2 AXIS EST Trip)

Jezus

snipe teams focus everyone (fs, western etc) with fs having some bad blood with vanquish especially so not rly but yes the rune is saddening looks like iv rly is the only true lpc 

Hey! We don't do that brown sticky stuff either ya know, the other night we killed anyone whom bought their tanks after being warned. But respect to IV for always keeping it 1 DEF Gear.

Hey! We don't do that brown sticky stuff either ya know, the other night we killed anyone whom bought their tanks after being warned. But respect to IV for always keeping it 1 DEF Gear.

yea when u arent in cd capes or on an mpc trip u guys are decent look forward to clean action this weekend

snipe teams focus everyone (fs, western etc) with fs having some bad blood with vanquish especially so not rly but yes the rune is saddening looks like iv rly is the only true lpc 

^ snipe teams focus everyone, especially when vanquish ranks, coming into fs ts, to talk brown sticky stuff and 'demand' for off. You already closed your clan before it even opened. loool

U blind mushroom head we only had pures like u

you have mpc accs wearing impact's cape and tanks in that ugly green cape camping pures l0l 

I don't have to be there to know this, your vid and pics explains everything. 

"let the tanks lure first"

QwteHfb.png

I dont get what ur pointing out? Dont see anything tbh

you have mpc accs wearing impact's cape and tanks in that ugly green cape camping pures l0l 

I don't have to be there to know this, your vid and pics explains everything. 

"let the tanks lure first"

What about axis' mpc accs and mains?.We didnt bring any btw

I dont get what ur pointing out? Dont see anything tbh

What about axis' mpc accs and mains?.We didnt bring any btw

always knew you were a +1 in Impact 

Don't cry when tanks are going to be the reason Vanquish will never have clean 1v1s 

I 3-0ed ur clan (before they changed their name) so easily that me and 2 others had to switch to their team lmfao in order for them to do anything

Wasn't in at that time so.. Anyways look forward to further fights. Was fun today, im gonna get some sleep now <3 

Wasn't in at that time so.. Anyways look forward to further fights. Was fun today, im gonna get some sleep now <3 

The two pure only even opts where we whooped you were tonight yeah. Quite fun destroying your tank force.