Leaving or going inactive? Please let us know!

CD15134562345

lol degenerate cd members all high school drop out meth heads irl with no education

obviously you arent referring to me as i type this in my g6 on route to paris for another business meeting with my investment partners

judging by your avatar you are probably a 34 yr old virgin that watches wwf in your underwear in that 1 bedroom apartment you share with granny

while the real athletic and handsome men that make up cd's memberbase are out drowning in vagina after a good days domination on runescape

obviously you arent referring to me as i type this in my g6 on route to paris for another business meeting with my investment partners

judging by your avatar you are probably a 34 yr old virgin that watches wwf in your underwear in that 1 bedroom apartment you share with granny

while the real athletic and handsome men that make up cd's memberbase are out drowning in vagina after a good days domination on runescape

ty