Critical Damage Sunday: Steamrolling The Alliance

Zeke & Friends

I heard couple were from Ruin and couple were from Axis. I also know of people who go with a pure once but stay with a main for quite some periods of time (or leave their pures afk a bit away from the fight). I will not mention anyone as I am not looking to put anyone in trouble (Idk how many do this but a few I know do). I won't take away it is impressive you had 100 in Ts, but that doesn't mean you have 100 pures lol. Maybe 100 registered pures but not 100 pures in the fight.

Out of 120 ingame we had atleast 80 pures for sure lmao. wish is still way more than what op/ rage had combined

Out of 120 ingame we had atleast 80 pures for sure lmao. wish is still way more than what op/ rage had combined

I do not reject that, I won't lie when I say it is rather impressive CD's pure determination. But don't go around saying you have the less mains than Op+Rage lol (less saying you had 20), because CD out-main both Op and Rage, then out pull in pures as well. 

Just wanted to clarify that up with what I have seen spectating the scene for a while now.

I do not reject that, I won't lie when I say it is rather impressive CD's pure determination. But don't go around saying you have the less mains than Op+Rage lol (less saying you had 20), because CD out-main both Op and Rage, then out pull in pures as well. 

Just wanted to clarify that up with what I have seen spectating the scene for a while now.

they started it doe

not our fault that we're 5 star out of 5 when it comes to maining. op and rage should of known better  :D

We the best in everything we do