Critical Damage Sunday: Steamrolling The Alliance

Zeke & Friends

Not really sure what you are trying to achieve at this point anymore. I believed at some point clans would notice how bad the scene is at the moment and work towards an intermedium, but it appears the scene will continue as it is.

All CD is doing is killing The MPC scene quicker. Rage and Op are the only clans that can give CD costant wildy competition yet CD seems to have its main goal in closing them.

If you do "close Rage/Op" (which I do not see happening at the moment), what next? Turn the mains to Apex and ST since they at some point helped Op/Rage?

If your plan is to kill the scene, then just make it clear. Don't play the "we will drop the mains when we close both Op and Rage" since there won't be enough competition left without them. Your other choice is going HPC: you will notice the amount of mains and bring all of the mains you had before to fight HPCs, which would go against what you originally said...

ahh yes thank you, maybe your brown sticky stuff clan should join the mpc scene to get closed as well

What clan? Lmfao

welp joinf CD for a way out rage op and apex wont last long once rage and op close or brown sticky stuff even just op we wont use mains lulz 100 on our ts every trip registered pures 20 mains vs ragiopex with over 40 mains and our mains where 100 to 110 max and they still got droped

welp joinf CD for a way out rage op and apex wont last long once rage and op close or brown sticky stuff even just op we wont use mains lulz 100 on our ts every trip registered pures 20 mains vs ragiopex with over 40 mains and our mains where 100 to 110 max and they still got droped

Lol I'd be funny if you really thought you had 20 mains only. But I won't discuss that...

Why would I join a clan who wants to close the scene? What would be the purpose? Close the scene then go back to main clanning or HPC. Fun.

Lol I'd be funny if you really thought you had 20 mains only. But I won't discuss that...

Why would I join a clan who wants to close the scene? What would be the purpose? Close the scene then go back to main clanning or HPC. Fun.

100 registered purs on ts sunday  we maxed at like 120 pull  so do that math rofl

100 registered purs on ts sunday we maxed at like 120 pull so do that math rofl

I heard couple were from Ruin and couple were from Axis. I also know of people who go with a pure once but stay with a main for quite some periods of time (or leave their pures afk a bit away from the fight). I will not mention anyone as I am not looking to put anyone in trouble (Idk how many do this but a few I know do). I won't take away it is impressive you had 100 in Ts, but that doesn't mean you have 100 pures lol. Maybe 100 registered pures but not 100 pures in the fight.