Lol @cd stop killing your own clan

Break

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile Op and Rage are improving in quality while CD is continueing to bring mains to compete against their "ally" and not improving in anything at all,40v40 1-30defence accounts under the 92 combat cap, Feelsgoodman

improving quality during official trips, op rank team have autism l0l wtf, also quit crying i know what its like in op ts "get on you're mains" "multilog on you're mains" "if you can only use one client do it on you're main" dont start crying just because you cant pull anymore

improving quality during official trips, op rank team have autism l0l wtf, also quit crying i know what its like in op ts "get on you're mains" "multilog on you're mains" "if you can only use one client do it on you're main" dont start crying just because you cant pull anymore

Meanwhile Ruin is fighting against 50+ mains in the wilderness on the ONLY day that they go out on the weekend, Damn Jez i feel bad for you :(, and shut the fuck up about pulls lmfao, you pulled 40 yesterday when CP happens to go out, shows how much of your pull is HPC dependent 

Meanwhile Op and Rage are improving in quality while CD is continueing to bring mains to compete against their "ally" and not improving in anything at all,40v40 1-30defence accounts under the 92 combat cap, Feelsgoodman

also prep ruin if you got big balls and step away from inners

Meanwhile Ruin is fighting against 50+ mains in the wilderness on the ONLY day that they go out on the weekend, Damn Jez i feel bad for you :(, and shut the fuck up about pulls lmfao, you pulled 40 yesterday when CP happens to go out, shows how much of your pull is HPC dependent 

we pulled 120 to a fullout then after people were pissed so they left? havnt seen op do one 100v100 fullout in their entire existance, also half ur pull is eop invites nowdays :I

it's funny you say that when the reason we are at CLW is due to mains u freak

it's funny you say that when the reason we are at CLW is due to mains u freak

or you didnt pull enough mains :I everyone knows op pulls as much mains as they can. But nobody wants to go to olympus trips so you cant compete anymore?

btw i camp u on my lvl 98 with dual 95s and 70def :D u mad br0

MFW olympus says they are a wilderness clan and now all of sudden hide in clan wars on the weekends lmfao

gl improving quality, i agree you need it

or you didnt pull enough mains :I everyone knows op pulls as much mains as they can. But nobody wants to go to olympus trips so you cant compete anymore?

btw i camp u on my lvl 98 with dual 95s and 70def :D u mad br0

Actually we were told to attend on pures, pulling 40* 1-30defence accounts all under the 92 combat cap having some fun on a weekend instead of having to put up with cd only bringing mains to pure trips  :-D

gl improving quality, i agree you need it

Have fun fighting a main clan every saturday :D

You´re delusional

Look at the pics.nerd. admitting to bringing 40+ mains, having 58 ingame still having mains, and then while at at the 96 pure having 40+main, proof that CD can not compete without their mains. You ma'am, are the delusional one.

Actually we were told to attend on pures, pulling 40* 1-30defence accounts all under the 92 combat cap having some fun on a weekend instead of having to put up with cd only bringing mains to pure trips  :-D

Have fun fighting a main clan every saturday :D

Look at the pics.nerd. admitting to bringing 40+ mains, having 58 ingame still having mains, and then while at at the 96 pure having 40+main, proof that CD can not compete without their mains. You ma'am, are the delusional one.

chance is a known troll, surprised you don´t know that considering you sit on sb 24/7 lmao