Invictus Pours Holy Water on CD - FT. CD/VQ/ST/R/OP

Pun

Best of luck Dave I pray you make a safe return, ingame we've always been rivals. However when on ts you look pass that and realise it's just a game. A very nice and chilled dude. Can't wait to chat again someday.

appreciate Jezus, it's been fun! thanks for entertaining on your nights after the pub! haha

Why did your brown sticky stuff alliance end first? LOOOOOOL GZ CD

cuz we can't attack your 100s, so thats kinda boring no? we bullied you for about 90 minutes so i dont see a point in wasating more time on you, our point was made. CD got clapped untill the 100+ accounts were the only characters in game with a team-7 cape.

cuz we can't attack your 100s, so thats kinda boring no? we bullied you for about 90 minutes so i dont see a point in wasating more time on you, our point was made. CD got clapped untill the 100+ accounts were the only characters in game with a team-7 cape.

yeah keep telling yourself that because i was on my 90 killing your dog brown sticky stuff allies, and is that why u guys ended first? lmfao broken fucking alliance

Best of luck Dave I pray you make a safe return, ingame we've always been rivals. However when on ts you look pass that and realise it's just a game. A very nice and chilled dude. Can't wait to chat again someday.

and thats exactly how it should be jezus ;) 

all this ddosing, leaking, doxing, flaming, nh, propaganda.. people get dragged into this stuff but they forget it is just a game.