CD=Shit clan

Break

Refer to this video containing mains vs. Doom while CD was in a rivalry with them,

https://youtu.be/bGFNaEw7uto

And here is a video where you can see 3-4 people with adamant in July,14,2015

https://youtu.be/327Ww2ClwlQ

And another one from Nov 21, 2015, clearly showing a ton of mains.. 

https://youtu.be/x0rgnZR4GLk

And another one from 5/5/15, showing their mains

one on 5/14/15 showing them using plenty of mains to fight BV

And another video from Jan/3/2016, of them using many mains again

View this topic for more mains LOL, Mains on their first trip ever, aswell.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/25456-yes-olympus-sure-did-start-with-addymains-lol/

CD is a clan that's out to be cancer, they have no interest in dropping mains because they can't compete without them. 

mfw CD has been bringing mains for ~1year or longer and people think rage started the main war o.o, CD gets in a rivalry and just brings mains, sad to see that a clan has to bring 70% mains to a trip to adapt to mighty adamant warriors, that only became might addy warriors because of your 10 man main unit on top of every fight. Must suck to be a member and know that your leaders don't trust you enough to have a clean fight without mains :(

RUIN, WE WILL ALLOW YOU TO COME TO THE NICE RUNESCAPE CLAN ALLIANCE TO TEAM UP ON YOUR TEAM THAT JUST RAGGED YOU WITH 40 MAINS. WE CAN ALL BE NICE TO EACH OTHER AND LEAVE CD OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE A MEAN FULL RUNE CLAN. QUOTE THIS AND ACCEPT MY OFFER. CD DIDN'T EVEN RESPECT YOU ENOUGH TO LOG OUT MAINS. LET CD KNOW THAT REAL PURE CLANS WON'T TAKE THEIR NH FULL RUNE CLAN. WE APOLOGIZE FOR DESTROYING YOU IN OUR RIVALRY.

SINCERLEY, 

(SEE SIGNATURE)

So you were bringing mains on 5/5/15 to fight other mains? Because i can clearly see ~10 mains hitting pures

All i see is pures. Can u show me clear evidence of mains hitting pure with multiple footage and pics plz? It has to be from multiple videos and wont be accepted if the opposite clan have mains. Aswell

All i see is pures. Can u show me clear evidence of mains hitting pure with multiple footage and pics plz? It has to be from multiple videos and wont be accepted if the opposite clan have mains. Aswell

Another video showing your mains, July 14 2015, And the on on 5/5/15 Has your mains in your capes on the thumbnail, not my fault if you're so desensitized by mains that you can't see them now. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=327Ww2ClwlQ 

Another video showing your mains, July 14 2015, And the on on 5/5/15 Has your mains in your capes on the thumbnail, not my fault if you're so desensitized by mains that you can't see them now.

U cant just quote me another video i need the evidence. Show me multiple pics taken from the videos. Otherwise it's just propaganda

U cant just quote me another video i need the evidence. Show me multiple pics taken from the videos. Otherwise it's just propaganda

I've supplied you with videos, you should take the initiative to watch them, lmfao. CD can't compete with pures so they bring mains, Feelsbadman

Chill sherlock

Cd thinks they're going to get any events when they bring 80% mains to my weekend pure fights. LMFAO Break at it again with the hardcore detective skills, turns out CD has always used mains since opening as a "Pure Clan". Offering detective services 5m/hour.http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/25448-cdbrown sticky stuff-clan/

Breakx = tryhard

I fight for what i believe in, did it in 2011, doing it now. Im tired of having to fight a main clan every weekend instead of having fun rivalrys with other PURE clans. Good to know that you realized CD started this brown sticky stuff show, just wish you would put your brown sticky stuff ego away and help us, instead of going to LPC(which cd goes out to with mains)

I fight for what i believe in, did it in 2011, doing it now. Im tired of having to fight a main clan every weekend instead of having fun rivalrys with other PURE clans. Good to know that you realized CD started this brown sticky stuff show, just wish you would put your brown sticky stuff ego away and help us, instead of going to LPC(which cd goes out to with mains)

You're all as fucking bad as each other, stop playing mr innocent, Olympus used to bring Zerks into preps ages ago, also were the first clan to mass promote 30 def and have always brought mains to weekends, it's really not that difficult to be a pure clan lol.

You're all as fucking bad as each other, stop playing mr innocent, Olympus used to bring Zerks into preps ages ago, also were the first clan to mass promote 30 def and have always brought mains to weekends, it's really not that difficult to be a pure clan lol.

yes and ruin is cd's minion clan, thats like the worst thing u can do if u want main free weekends??????

Nobody is innocent in this, even ruin brings mains. Olympus only mass promoted 30defence because of the fact that CD always has brung mains to camp our callers. We also only had ~3 mains on every trip, as opposed to cd bringing 10 mains to camp our pures and callers, along with most other fights they were in. I provided proof in the videos, you take the initiative to help better the MPC, because if you decide to go LPC, Gl in a rivalry against LT(mains) or CD(sniping the little guys with mains).