tfw you can't beat foe in-game, so you're forced to become a forum based clan. l0l

lookatwhatidid

perfected in 2k16

only clan slumping dead here is eop l0l

Eop pulls more to miniwars than foc and fi pull to pk trips. Hello? Are you guys purposely trying to slump your clans because you are both doing horrible.

l000l u got brainwashed by EOP FUCKING DULL L0L

thx 4 admitting the truth m8. must suck that u were once apart of the #6 pure clan of all time (below cp) and now ur acknowledging that foe was and will always be an overall better clan than tlp l000000l :(

the reason i said facts is because thats what you think you're posting :P

but everyone knows the majority of the brown sticky stuff you said there was fake, especially the part where fo closed TLP(all you did was literally give us the free-est rivalry win i've ever been apart of so ty for that 8)

cya in another 2 days when you can think of something to say rof

the reason i said facts is because thats what you think you're posting :P

but everyone knows the majority of the brown sticky stuff you said there was fake, especially the part where fo closed TLP

didn't know my permanent statue in clan wars (thanks to tlp & eop rof) is fake, just logged in to keep my baby shiny m8. you should come join me next time l0000l

it's a shame the only people who believes tlp was actually good are the delusional eop/tlp kids, but unfortunately for you guys FOE absolutely demoralized you guys in back to back full out wins, winning the easy jagex.anything you or the dead kids say are invalid lmfaoooo

p.s: @ banned me for 2 days. you can't beat me in-game or on forums (your server) m8. barragekyle aka @ waking up 6am to get slaughtered once again l0l

l0000l

I heard your pathetic excuse of a clan is planning on cancelling f2p saturdays to either go to clans wars or to hit rune fights with fire blast? We see the state your clan is in, EOP did this to you and we will not off your brown sticky stuff clan. 3 weeks in a row of keeping your clan out of f2p wild.

I heard your pathetic excuse of a clan is planning on cancelling f2p saturdays to either go to clans wars or to hit rune fights with fire blast? We see the state your clan is in, EOP did this to you and we will not off your brown sticky stuff clan. 3 weeks in a row of keeping your clan out of f2p wild.

perfected in 2k16 and forced to go on ur mains to compete cuz eop is aboustely garbage lmfao (thanks for the easy jagex cup btw, i drink ur tears with it)

l0000000000l stay angry wahahahahahahaha

perfected in 2k16 and forced to go on ur mains to compete cuz eop is aboustely garbage lmfao (thanks for the easy jagex cup btw, i drink ur tears with it)

l0000000000l stay angry wahahahahahahaha

We perfected you in wildy in 2k16 lmfao and forced you to bring mains as seen in your clans 100% justin beiber staff channel. We also beat your clan in the summer cup which was super easy btw, and most recently we forced your clan to pull 30 to f2p and 55 to p2p. On top of that we kept your clan out of wildy for 3 weeks and forced your clan to cancel f2p trips for the 7th consecutive year in a row. Before the EoP rivalry which you just lost (was ez btw), you also recently lost rivalries to TLP and CP (lmfao)....seems like foc's summer slump just keeps on going downhill and it's still getting worst!

Sounds to me foc are a dead clan in a crisis. 

Yikes.

We perfected you in wildy in 2k16 lmfao and forced you to bring mains as seen in your clans 100% justin beiber staff channel. We also beat your clan in the summer cup which was super easy btw, and most recently we forced your clan to pull 30 to f2p and 55 to p2p. On top of that we kept your clan out of wildy for 3 weeks and forced your clan to cancel f2p trips for the 7th consecutive year in a row. Before the EoP rivalry which you just lost (was ez btw), you also recently lost rivalries to TLP and CP (lmfao)....seems like foc's summer slump just keeps on going downhill and it's still getting worst!

Sounds to me foc are a dead clan in a crisis. 

Yikes.

> eop 0-13 in preps vs foe

> eop perfected in 2k16

> eop bring 50 mains, 30 pures to weekend trips

> eop got 84-0d for the easy jagex cup

> eop havent won a single clan of the month award, where mains cannot participate l0l

lmfao eop is dead and bullied out of the pure scene and forced to use mains to compete. just change ur name to eruption of mains m8, foe officially killed any sort of "pureness" in your awful main clan l00000000l

Sounds to me EOPM is dead m8. l0l

Yikes.

> eop perfected in 2k16

> eop havent won a single clan of the month award, where mains cannot participate l0l

lmfao eop is dead and bullied out of the pure scene and forced to use mains to compete. just change ur name to eruption of mains m8, foe officially killed any sort of "pureness" in your awful main clan l00000000l

Yikes.

Solid kill m8.

> eop perfected in 2k16

Yikes.

Yeah because FOC is such a honorable clan, you legit team with other clans and USE MAINS yourselves then flame EOP for using them.

Funny thing is.. You have other clans + mains helping you out with "EOM" & you're still not able to win - you're legit gettin dicked in the rivalry, despite your little prep wins (cheer up) LOL.

Final Control teaming with FI to compete against EOP:

(23:08:48) <@[Foe]Jack> fi gonna rush to sperm, eop going to hit

(23:08:51) <@[Foe]Jack> we're both gonna sandwich em

(23:08:51) <@[Foe]Jack> boom

(23:15:45) <@holydreams> why we teaming with fi

Final Control teaming with SUP to compete against EOP:

(23:38:30) <@[Foe]Zack> 3at

(23:38:31) <@[Foe]Zack> might hit

(23:38:32) <@[Foe]NoMoreIdols> i got ts, ask erik if he got cc

(23:38:34) <@[Foe]Zack> eop with us

heh...

(22:49:31) <@holydreams> theres no point

(22:49:32) <@holydreams> we not gonna beat eop

(22:49:35) <@[FO]Zack> broccoli

(22:49:35) <@[FO]Zack> use ur mic

(22:49:35) <@[FO]Zack> spastic

(22:49:42) <@holydreams> i cant dude

Final Control using dirty tactics (MAINS) hahaha..

(21:58:23) <@[Foe]Zack> yo

(21:58:26) <@[Foe]Zack> get on ur mains

(21:58:27) <@[Foe]Zack> and get them to eop mas

LOL:

(22:51:31) <@holydreams> we wont win

(22:51:32) <@[FO]Last_Rites> oh ye i can't see what he's typing

(22:53:14) <@[FO]Zack> ofc we won't win

(22:53:20) <@[FO]Zack> i told jack not to fight 75 fucking eop

(22:53:21) <@[FO]Zack> but he doesn't listen

Refer to: http://eop-rs.org/community/index.php?/topic/89335-fo-leader-irc/page-1

Yeah because FOC is such a honorable clan, you legit team with other clans and USE MAINS yourselves then flame EOP for using them.

Funny thing is.. You have other clans + mains helping you out with "EOM" & you're still not able to win - you're legit gettin dicked in the rivalry, despite your little prep wins (cheer up) LOL.

legit didn't read, but it sounds like you're angry that eop is dead and now officially a main clan l0000l

RUl2m7R.gif

THE SIG DOESN'T LIE BABY LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

you can't beat me in-game or on the forums (your server) m8

@ revert my sig back, or you will be dealt with lmfao. you think i'm joking? you know what rhymes with box, right?

fuck around if you think i'm kidding m8, i will not off whether i'm perm banned or not. mom, dad, banks, paypal, loved ones, siblings, job, school etc will all get the business, i promise you bruv

my buddy borzorsaur gave me the green light, and i'm ready. i'm sure you know what happened to soggytoast, correct?

do not allow a sig on a runescape based forum put you through hell. it's not worth it. this is your first and last warning m8

hi, 

considering it was @@Jordan who put that in his sig and that he doesn't use that account any more I don't see any reason for you to be concerned with the relationship between him and I. I didn't save the image btw i just straight deleted it, oops. 

if you're directly threatening me over a nonsensical png on the internet i think you should reevaluate whatever it is you're doing, lmfao. bye nicky.