Team Exposed vs Team Complexity | P2P Mini | 2-1

Nik

i mean they are lucky it wasnt a 2-0 it was 5 am for most of us lol u can get smoke aswell tonight

You guys are acting cocky as fuck, you almost lost the pkri if lub didn't get clapped you would've which i guess gj to you guys.

we wouldve won anyways lol

Eh you guys had like a 5 second advantage, it was only 4v3 for 5 seconds, rng couldve brought it back for them, I'm not going to flame you guys I'm jsing no need to flame we're all a mini team rn lol, also @ whats te irc i need to talk to y'all.

Eh you guys had like a 5 second advantage, it was only 4v3 for 5 seconds, rng couldve brought it back for them, I'm not going to flame you guys I'm jsing no need to flame we're all a mini team rn lol, also @ whats te irc i need to talk to y'all.

#exposed

You guys are acting cocky as fuck, you almost lost the pkri if lub didn't get clapped you would've which i guess gj to you guys.

u think were acting cocky? lmfao, shut the fuck up before i kill your team as well.

their leader Timz was terrified to mini us, if they won they'd never mini us again, we'll mini them anytime, we dont back down.

btw: 

<`Timz> robbyy

<`Timz> u know that team is weak

<`Timz> had to make 1st mini vs cp

<`Timz> its a weak team

u think were acting cocky? lmfao, shut the fuck up before i kill your team as well.

their leader Timz was terrified to mini us, if they won they'd never mini us again, we'll mini them anytime, we dont back down.

btw: 

<`Timz> robbyy

<`Timz> u know that team is weak

<`Timz> had to make 1st mini vs cp

<`Timz> its a weak team

Still cocky.