Team Exposed vs Team Complexity | P2P Mini | 2-1

Nik

You guys are acting cocky as fuck, you almost lost the pkri if lub didn't get clapped you would've which i guess gj to you guys.

I'm not stereotyping or anything but from my experience, 95% of people in teams always act cocky so it's really nothing out of the ordinary if they act that way, or their opponents do.

However I do like seeing the team rivalries heating up a little, reminds me a little of pre-eoc ;p

I'm not stereotyping or anything but from my experience, 95% of people in teams always act cocky so it's really nothing out of the ordinary if they act that way, or their opponents do.

However I do like seeing the team rivalries heating up a little, reminds me a little of pre-eoc ;p

yes agreed munapäät is the best

Make a team, team rivalries can't be a thing if only 4 are open. and 1 being munapaat who only has a 6ml.

panda had a 5-6 ml whats ur point

My point is clanning is cancer make your ml higher so you can't only mini when your whole ml is on? Also in trying to get everyone's ml 30+ so we can prep teams tell me that wouldn't be dope

My point is clanning is cancer make your ml higher so you can't only mini when your whole ml is on? Also in trying to get everyone's ml 30+ so we can prep teams tell me that wouldn't be dope

lol some clans cant even pull 30 to preps let alone teams

lol some clans cant even pull 30 to preps let alone teams

Difference is, everyone in a team likes p2p clan wars, and I'm saying a 30 ml not 30v30. Apex has a 70 ml and can't pull 20 to preps bc nox sits everyone but foe and a select few apex so they stopped liking p2p.

gl finding 30 good kids lmao, i aint letting no brown sticky stuffter into my team

5-10 good kids for mini's 15-20 people who know what their doing and are decent at the very least for preps.

Then again td brings whoever for mini's rn bc we aren't open and we don't have about our record yet, that's going to change when we open though.

5-10 good kids for mini's 15-20 people who know what their doing and are decent at the very least for preps.

Then again td brings whoever for mini's rn bc we aren't open and we don't have about our record yet, that's going to change when we open though.

tbh i see you guys losing to ruin even when you open, allg though just for fun