What do you guys think about clanning in 2016?

Fudog

What I'm talking about is that since the wildy was removed TLP didn't manage to become anything more than a matched opts p2p clan until after MM closed. But most of the spastics on this forum weren't around to see the true reality of how irrelevant your loud-mouthed clan really was for the majority of pure clan history, regardless of how high and mighty you liked to make yourselves out to be.

lol imagine being this worked up over events that took place on a java based browser game like 5 years ago. lmfa0

What beats a level 101 pure with level 99 everything and 25 defense?

If you "pures" would have went outside, got some of that sweet pootang(haha jk bundle of twigsgots) and cared about something else other than your combat level and your ability to win on a virtual game maybe this wouldn't have happened. 

What beats a level 101 pure with level 99 everything and 25 defense?

If you "pures" would have went outside, got some of that sweet pootang(haha jk bundle of twigsgots) and cared about something else other than your combat level and your ability to win on a virtual game maybe this wouldn't have happened. 

hi @@`Fly

Preps are the only fun thing, level 90 mains on Saturday and a general cancerous attitude makes everything else boring. Even in preps, better hope nobody has your IP. Focusing on closing clans isn't fun to me, flaming and being a dick is whatever but when there's only 3 clans brown sticky stuff gets really boring. Problem is anybody with the intelligence and drive required to hold a clan has irl obligations, so you're stuck with a bunch of autists running the scene.

Preps are the only fun thing, level 90 mains on Saturday and a general cancerous attitude makes everything else boring. Even in preps, better hope nobody has your IP. Focusing on closing clans isn't fun to me, flaming and being a dick is whatever but when there's only 3 clans brown sticky stuff gets really boring. Problem is anybody with the intelligence and drive required to hold a clan has irl obligations, so you're stuck with a bunch of autists running the scene.

Much tru

yeah I agree tlp was high defence, low quality.

agreed m8. a lot of these kids are new, they don't even know 10% of TLP's history

tlp thrived on defence to compete, and if it wasn't for always having the highest defence def avg, they would've been dead many years ago.

let's look at 2015 as an example:

> FOE/tlp reopened the same day

> both clans reopened allowing only 20-25 def

> FOE undefeated (both matched and wildly) for months straight, closing eop twice

> tlp couldn't compete on the same level, so decided to mass train addy (34 def)

> tlp won their first f2p prep vs FOE in July (after having 50 kids with 30+ def

> tlp started to do decent in f2p trips in August due to their sheer amount of addy

> tlp mass trained 70+ kids with 30 def for the jagex cup

> FOE was still 25 def at the time and beat tlp down 7 for the Jagex Cup

> FOE won best overall clan award on sharkbrew, despite sharkbrew being tlp/eop bias

Delusional kids like barragekyle aka @ will try to dispute everything I said, buts it's obvious he is still mad that MM/FOE are the best pure clans of all time, and tlp is sitting pretty dead at #6 (below cp)

imagine spending enough time on sharkbrew that you have almost 3k posts. LOL

I think me spending a few minutes here and there posting over the span of 2 years is far less justin beiber than getting worked up about fantasy medieval battles that happened on a browser game 5 years ago u gross emo virgin lmao

Look like me hit a nerver lolz