What do you guys think about clanning in 2016?

Fudog

Problem is anybody with the intelligence and drive required to hold a clan has irl obligations, so you're stuck with a bunch of autists running the scene.

This is the reason why it was better off when the majority of clans' leaderships were teenagers in 06-10, while the same drooling retards who brought the problems to the community are still around and still find it entertaining to ddos/grief/hack people on runescape well into their 20's. Doesn't help that the game itself seems dead anyway.

Clan community is filled with leaders who never got the experience how good clanning was without adamant/mains.

clanning died with tlp

the only clans that are still open now are ones that are desperately trying to make up for some pretty terrible times in their history

kind of like what tlp did when MM closed.

died with MM you twat, after that the only pure clan left was FOE. 

It was only dead because we literally killed every clan, nobody was competition for us. Once we closed, the community was able to recover from the beating. TLP re-opened, the community started to boom again with numerous clans pulling 60+ and continuous fights unlike it being only MM vs FOE every weekend. 

Probably showing a bit of bias but besides MM, TLP had to be the most fun I've had in my clanning career :/

What are you talking about lmfao? TLP was already closed before MM died. The recent version of TLP was majority newer people =/

What I'm talking about is that since the wildy was removed TLP didn't manage to become anything more than a matched opts p2p clan until after MM closed. But most of the spastics on this forum weren't around to see the true reality of how irrelevant your loud-mouthed clan really was for the majority of pure clan history, regardless of how high and mighty you liked to make yourselves out to be.

What I'm talking about is that since the wildy was removed TLP didn't manage to become anything more than a matched opts p2p clan until after MM closed. But most of the spastics on this forum weren't around to see the true reality of how irrelevant your loud-mouthed clan really was for the majority of pure clan history, regardless of how high and mighty you liked to make yourselves out to be.

ah yes i do remember TLP being 20-1 in preps vs mm LMFAO(only lost that 1 because you needed leaks to win :/)

yes yes mm was all numbers no quality i do agree with u buddy :D

I think it gets rather repetitive when you've forced your competition to cancel their trips, or all team up and they still get obliterated. It seems that the days of challenge have subsided (at least for now).

The most fun I had in 2016 IMO was when TLP was around and Fo/Cp/Fi/Sv and maybe others would team up on either EoP or TLP, so both EoP and TLP showed the pure community what happens when you actually know how to work together. The only time we would work together was when all of the other clans teamed up, and when those times arose, we literally obliterated everybody whenever they all teamed against one of us. @ can you confirm?

The most fun I had in 2016 IMO was when TLP was around and Fo/Cp/Fi/Sv and maybe others would team up on either EoP or TLP, so both EoP and TLP showed the pure community what happens when you actually know how to work together. The only time we would work together was when all of the other clans teamed up, and when those times arose, we literally obliterated everybody whenever they all teamed against one of us. @ can you confirm?

yeah that brown sticky stuff was great

really showed everyone the sheer difference in quality between eop/tlp and the rest, despite neither clan needing the help like fo/fi/cp/sv did lmfao

They still had full control of P2P matched and thats impressive.