Question for CD

Nixon

Seems like we should bring more mains, yayyyyyy!!! 

P.s. 6 clans vs us, they flame our dead member, they mass-trained mains to fight us and talks so much brown sticky stuff on sharkbrew. 

YEA, WE DO WHAT WE WANT. GG mpc scene.

1be842bc525f44202049ed4d5ce70ddb.png

you been at the bottom since you opened and done nothing to help the pure community even in the p2p scene you are irrelevant (talking about wilderness now lol)

lol convenient memory loss when we pushed you guys to ca with our massive 35 man pull

Oiii bruv listen up

First of all, did I ever say Apex was allowed to make topics about my clan? Nah

Second of all, while youre at it bitching about mains, do you realise there are 6 clans trying to stop CD but still brings more mains than CD?

Third of all, look at Ferocious, he left your brown sticky stuffty clan because he said it was a "joke of a clan". LMFAO I don't know why at this point you would even be in Apex, join CD for a way out.

Fourth of all, you wish hahaha were not pming any mother fuckers in rage or opiss to make an agreememt with them. Only agreement I would make with them is if they accept my offer "Close for off".

Fifth of all, I will close your clan, now go to sleep and don't post this kind of topic mister apex

Do you guys care about the scene or are you actively trying to sabotage it? Regardless of whether Rage brought mains first, the combination of you two bringing mains is killing this scene. If you guys are as good as you say you are, close Rage without mains.

just the perspective of an outsider

p.s. I know you have alzheimers

Oiii bruv listen up

First of all, did I ever say Apex was allowed to make topics about my clan? Nah

Second of all, while youre at it bitching about mains, do you realise there are 6 clans trying to stop CD but still brings more mains than CD?

Third of all, look at Ferocious, he left your brown sticky stuffty clan because he said it was a "joke of a clan". LMFAO I don't know why at this point you would even be in Apex, join CD for a way out.

Fourth of all, you wish hahaha were not pming any mother fuckers in rage or opiss to make an agreememt with them. Only agreement I would make with them is if they accept my offer "Close for off".

Fifth of all, I will close your clan, now go to sleep and don't post this kind of topic mister apex

lol you probably can't even tie your own shoes let alone close a clan, go back to nmz and train those mains up little boy