[F2P Trip]Ruin Jrs. vs. Fs mains

Kevv

ur mains arrived 10 seconds after our rush loool and anyway, you're still admitting to bringing MAINS to fight PURES lmfao

Really... now you're just gonna classify your MPCs as Pures now? LMAO, it's like saying bringing an HPC and saying "they're still pures". Fuck did you expect? Level 60s pures fighting 60-95s? Lmfao

cant compete in MPC so you go LPC, but still bring mpc accounts to fight level 60s lmfao, and you told me other clans were cancer. such a fucking fake

i want u to beg for us to help u against cd again whahahaah

Really... now you're just gonna classify your MPCs as Pures now? LMAO, it's like saying bringing an HPC and saying "they're still pures"

are u fucking dumb, or are u fucking dumb ass fuck

Did I stutter? I said MPC not MAIN. Also, vid shows that you're a level 92 that logged on top of 60s. What did you expect? "You brought mains to fight PURES" farmer, fucking maxed pures vs level 60 pures? LMFAO. It's like us bringing HPCs and saying they're still pures LMFAO You fuckin reject

@@Acid

e2101e2ae7c168d72ccc4d33cd58abd5.png

ye bro ur mpc is doing so well atm lmfao

Thanks, kyping CD for 2 months in a row now, Ruin no-where to be seen, lmfao. You really shouldn't be talking about other MPCs doing well or not, when your saturday trips last 5 minutes. cauliflower rat

Did I stutter? I said MPC not MAIN. Also, vid shows that you're a level 92 that logged on top of 60s. What did you expect? "You brought mains to fight PURES" farmer, fucking maxed pures vs level 60 pures? LMFAO. It's like us bringing HPCs and saying they're still pures LMFAO You fuckin reject

@@Acid

you're crying over mpcs when you had more mains then we had mpcs lmao. Just showing you what an mpc acc looks like, surely youre not suggesting that my mpc is the equivalent of a main.

theyre piping up over a spur f2p midweek lol just wait until the weekend

QJHFTKd.pngLQm3rjc.png

you're crying over mpcs when you had more mains then we had mpcs lmao. Just showing you what an mpc acc looks like, surely youre not suggesting that my mpc is the equivalent of a main.

Were mains in the DD or fall in? Nope, but were the MPC's there in the beginning? Yep, what did you expect? Fs to not bring mains and to just fight a bunch of MPCs? Lol, you're cauliflower as fuck. You're complaining about mains when you brought MPCs in the beginning of the fight not expecting mains. We were expecting your MPCs so we had mains. But we didn't bring the mains unless we saw the MPCs which we DID. 

Were mains in the DD or fall in? Nope, but were the MPC's there in the beginning? Yep, what did you expect? Fs to not bring mains and to just fight a bunch of MPCs? Lol, you're cauliflower as fuck. You're complaining about mains when you brought MPCs in the beginning of the fight not expecting mains. We were expecting your MPCs so we had mains. But we didn't bring the mains unless we saw the MPCs which we DID. 

grats fs

The winning side doesn't complain lol, you're crying about pures at the end of the day lmao.

Crying about pures? So would it be okay if we brought HPCs next time? Didn't think so nerd. Who's complaining? You made 3-4 topics about FS already Lmao

Loud was on his hpc, Naaldo was on idk if thats his hpc or some brown sticky stuffty low lvl main. But sure bring Hpcs it doesn't bother us lmao

8815378bb81aa0518e7a326985d379b5.png

Your MPCs clearly shows they were there in the beginning of the fight when your second vidder decides to right click on the mains and see them as green and orange names indicating that hes around their level and he was used in the begining.

so u counter mpcs with mains? whos the real winner here.... gz ruin

You counter LPCs with MPCs? whos the real winner here? gz Fs

tannie and naaldo were sniping us on mains even b4 we set up the pkri i came on my lvl 56 lmao u wernt even there like u said earlier so why the fuck u talking L O L

you had ZERO pures left all u had was 3-5 tanks lul

gz ruin