Cd members when they cant return fast enough

Break

funny how when imperial was still open you said imperial wins again, but they closed with a 0-2 prep record against olympus. Ur such a slave its cute

my fingers hurt

mfw olympiss brainded members talking about preps when they avoid every single clan in clan wars l00000000000000000000l

mfw olympiss brainded members talking about preps when they avoid every single clan in clan wars l00000000000000000000l

we just beat ruin, and every time we ask ur cauliflower leaders for a prep they ban us on CD IRC, and ignore our requests. Not my fault that you're being fed hardcore propaganda and you're literally in a dead clan

Never been a fan of cd but they do generally return pretty well to a fight.

only because they have 30 always sitting on cape counter that none of opts can hit, Gives the illusion that they are returning, when it's just us killing them over and over, and not being able to hit 120s, or level 10s

What about that kid in cd called Steve who changed his name to - "ROT Steve" a while back, but he was not actually in rot. And tried to apply for downfall and got declined... Most justin beiber ever and i think he's a offical in cd...

That's cd quality loool i remember how TBR and BA42 asking for ddos of applications.. CD quality. I mean isn't cd #1? l000000l

= CD

idk man, if you bothered to press play on the original post video, then you would get the reference. my god you truly do suck at anything you try to do

As if i cared to even look at a brown sticky stuff topic created by a random who just started clanning..

Tbh idk why I'm in this brown sticky stuff topic. l8r

my fingers hurt, btw i've been clanning before you've even known what runescape was, little man

As if i cared to even look at a brown sticky stuff topic created by a random who just started clanning..

Tbh idk why I'm in this brown sticky stuff topic. l8r