Supremacy's Saturday ft cluster, zu, cv, cp, eop

Tim

You didn't push CV.. we were going to hit supremacy for talking brown sticky stuff all week. Who were south of bandit entrance. My guess is you guys were trying to sandwhich us.

we were fighting lt and you crashed and after we both focused on you, you ran south, tried to push us back north as lt dipped and we ended up pushing you back south where supremacy had just arrived and were trying to claim a 1v5, something like that - you know the type of brown sticky stuff that supremacy members would try to claim. anyway they already get help from enough clans as it is for us to help them :P

Kid u and lt and zu and dr we're teaming on is at bandits 1v5 no problem

that's 4 clans

@ all the salty zu kids again:

15mins late rofl?

i had my scout at the cluster since minute one

we rushed in 30secs after the cluster started

but ye as i already said, im done with an irrelevant clan trashtalking without backing it up with action

guess this is all i can say:

cFhpZw8.jpg

so mad you got cleared and cant do anything about supremacy dicking you every week

Lmfao, who actually goes to all that trouble to make that? Thats just as bad as Sithlord making videos on propaganda and some other irrelevant bullbrown sticky stuff. All recycled members, Made from hostility, has Foe, and Zenith. Yet talks brown sticky stuff on every clan every week. Makes topics on propaganda with them "clearing" everyone. It's almost as if you want everyone to gangbang you?

~tone it down, - slushpuppy

Lmfao, who actually goes to all that trouble to make that? Thats just as bad as Sithlord making videos on propaganda and some other irrelevant bullbrown sticky stuff. You can tell your clans doing something right when you're making retards like this get mad L0L. To much sand in his vagina i'm guessing..Supremacy is just a bunch of brain washed 13-14 year olds on meth. All recycled members, Made from hostility, has Foe, and Zenith. Yet talks brown sticky stuff on every clan every week. Makes topics on propaganda with them "clearing" everyone. It's almost as if you want everyone to gangbang you?

Was gonna say your clan is just recycled malice.

But na, i was malice for 2 years, and these kids were nice

guess zu is just the malice rejects, salty and fucked up from not winning anything since tom n eto left you

we were fighting lt and you crashed and after we both focused on you, you ran south, tried to push us back north as lt dipped and we ended up pushing you back south where supremacy had just arrived and were trying to claim a 1v5, something like that - you know the type of brown sticky stuff that supremacy members would try to claim. anyway they already get help from enough clans as it is for us to help them :P

that's 4 clans

remember when we claimed wins on like 90% of the preps vs u???

GOOD TIMES

that's 4 clans

Kid u know how to count