It was at this moment.

Tannie

Lol youve been saying 7-9 days for like a week and a half now. what happened to your member saying you guys are 3 weeks old 2 weeks ago which makes it 5 weeks? and Soniqs saying youre 1 week old 2 weeks sgo which should mske it 3 weeks? both ways, ruin jr is 3-5 weeks old already lmao

well it hasn't even been 2 weeks since we started so I think u can calm down sir lemme find how many days exactly and maybe that will please you

@ ok we started training ACC's on September 28 so about 2 weeks

Edited by Kenan N Kel

I just realized how brown sticky stuff you really are. 

Impact version 2 anyone? 

but impact killed u lmfao

forced u back down into xlpc, made you start over with lvl 50 accs after you trained into 80s/90s, then forced u into a 2 month hibernation LOL

well it hasn't even been 2 weeks since we started so I think u can calm down sir lemme find how many days exactly and maybe that will please you

@ ok we started training ACC's on September 28 so about 2 weeks

12 days fam and i got a progress thread for each day

LOL @Tannie congrats you posted irc logs of me having no run getting binded by @@Acid Your legit broccolied and your brown sticky stuff clan with 20 man pulls is never going nowhere. Especially with a broccoli like you as a leader.

gz fs and dont gz me. it was your RANKS IRC LOGS. LMFAO AYY SHADY WUU2? U ranhop too much around graves?

Just like the little snake u are, leaving Impact when their site was down for ruin then try get a rank in ruin by mass-recruiting impact members. lmfao. pipe down broccoli. legit, all your clan closed.

LMFAO @@Tannie It makes me a snake leaving a clan going nowhere because of its dog brown sticky stuff leader? I CAN NOT WAIT for FS to close. Yeah I left impact and stole members I closed Impact you mad? Clan was dog brown sticky stuff AAO used it for a good pull and threw it away like a old jizz rag. LMFAO