Thinking of making a new clan

Unlike the fake nick Hamilton im considering making a new clan. I do not really support new clans like the rest of the oldschool community but if done right I could see it working out.

If you were clanning 2k7 or before please pm me if your interested on the forums in making a new clan. Our primary goal would be to hit other new clans at first, and teach them how it is to play in oldschool rs.

Do you think it would work out? Are there enough oldschool players out there?

PS NO NEWbundle of twigsS ALLOWED. Yes zenith people that includes you... for some reason they think there not a newbundle of twigs masser clan as well lol

Unlike the fake nick Hamilton im considering making a new clan. I do not really support new clans like the rest of the oldschool community but if done right I could see it working out.

If you were clanning 2k7 or before please pm me if your interested on the forums in making a new clan. Our primary goal would be to hit other new clans at first, and teach them how it is to play in oldschool rs.

Do you think it would work out? Are there enough oldschool players out there?

PS NO NEWbundle of twigsS ALLOWED. Yes zenith people that includes you... for some reason they think there not a newbundle of twigs masser clan as well lol

Good luck

says every clan made after 2007 are massers & brown sticky stuff also thinks they should close into eop/fi/cp/foe.Wants to open a new clan.

You have a level of stupidity that even god can't fix, at this point you should consider to hang yourself.

nigga that nick hamilton aint even me doe. And i will flame ur masser clan as well "nick hamilton"

says every clan made after 2007 are massers & brown sticky stuff also thinks they should close into eop/fi/cp/foe.Wants to open a new clan.

You have a level of stupidity that even god can't fix, at this point you should consider to hang yourself.

He's next level broccoli, no Zenith would join a dumbass "oldschool" clan. You don't have to worry about that

So due to your theories about ddosing and hacking. You wouldn't mind if I hacked and ddosed your site and all your members right?

So due to your theories about ddosing and hacking. You wouldn't mind if I hacked and ddosed your site and all your members right?

if we opened go ahead and try.. wont do you any good we have the expirence not to get hacked.