Ascent?

B0Y

Well folks, I have made a few threads with thoughts on different clans, and ascent has basically made itself worthy of a subject.

Where do I start lol..

SLUMP.

They barely fight anyone, their forums are the same few people posting, one of their leaders left them, high ranks left them, brown sticky stuffty high ranks rubbed on the leaders, they are slumping super hard and turning to joining supremacy on trips for small pulls. Their leader who couldn't handle it dropped to warlord (beau) and has been flaming clans while the leaders follow his tracks apologizing to leaders hoping it won't affect their image.

Ascent, in my opinion you are over due. As I've said before, u like to rise to the top but the top is my waste height where smd so idk what to say. I think it's time you close or just officially make a statement that you joined supremacy since it's pretty obvious already.

What is everyone else's thoughts?

I hope they start going out on their own, it will be good for them. I would really like for Ascent to come back into the scene strong again, always a good clan to fight. For this to happen though, they need to take the hit of some brown sticky stuffty pulls on the weekend, rather than not going out/going with supremacy.

Let me just go ahead and end you now. What high ranks have left us please tell me? Beau didn't drop from anywhere he's still a big part of our clan and just because he went warlord means nothing? Vpt you're just mad because you clans you tried to make all failed, you just wish that you could make something even near ascent. On our bad day we will still pull more than you could ever pull. You say that Beau flames dude that's all you do and you suck at it get a life and move on. If you took your clan half as serious as you trying to flame you might have made a good clan but probably not. The reason why we don't go out on weekends is because we're doing things irl and no one wants to pk on Saturday at 6 pm est just don't want to do it. I don't see it as a bad thing that we don't want to spend our Saturday night on a pk trip instead of being out living our life it's called having a life and I understand you don't know anything about that. But thanks for giving us publicity.

Btw this is Brad.

I hope they start going out on their own, it will be good for them. I would really like for Ascent to come back into the scene strong again, always a good clan to fight. For this to happen though, they need to take the hit of some brown sticky stuffty pulls on the weekend, rather than not going out/going with supremacy.

god how many clans does S team with? (it's a joke don't take me literally - if you want to see our pull is actually legit u can pm me on irc ill show u a pic of our signups :P)

ur a fuckin tomato though if you think Ascent comes to Supremacy's trips...what the fuck?

@OP: Didn't you make like two clans and they both closed pulling 10 each time?

Just to clear some brown sticky stuff up.

NEVER DID WE GO OUT WITH SUPREMACY.

This topic is filled with false statements. 

You're just so salty because we banned you from Ascent multiple times. Why?

You 'borrowed' gp from multiple members to feed your staking addiction. Not only did you get cleaned with that borrowed gp, but when the members asked you for their gp  back, you told them to go "fuck themselves." @Zu Don't lend him any gp.

Shortly after, you started up your own clan 'Demise' in which shortly we closed. You then came back to Ascent for a short week, and then left again to start up your clan Purenement(however you spell it) which yet again closed.

Please continue to spread your false propaganda. We all find it quite comical.