Invictus Sunday Trip Slamming FS/SF Ft. VQ/Terror

Brandon

So?, you want to talk about prep wins huh? ok explain this.

and many more videos but hey you tasted it huh you maybe have 2 prep over us but how many wins we have over you and defeat you tasted from us in the wilderness? lol

today was it  for fun to go into singles??? cya next weekend!

yes. bcuz i actually witness what happens and see that u guys were super ez today

super ez in iv's favour

So?, you want to talk about prep wins huh? ok explain this.

and many more videos but hey you tasted it huh you maybe have 2 prep over us but how many wins and defeat we have over you in the wilderness? lol

today was it  for fun to go into singles??? cya next weekend!

ya who r u btw?

super ez in iv's favour

ya who r u btw?

A member of #fearless-clan,  thats all you need to know about me but hey if you want to know more about me i invite you freely to come to SS w308 i'm pretty much here everyday we can either fight it out or talk it out but since you're Iv i will probably just attack you :-) 

A member of #fearless-clan,  thats all you need to know about me but hey if you want to know more about me i invite you freely to come to SS w308 i'm pretty much here everyday we can either fight it out or talk it out but since you're Iv i will probably just attack you :-) 

wahahaha back to the basement

wahahaha back to the basement

Basement? what the hell are you talking about if i decided to join Fs probably because all my friends are in there and i wanted to do something new then just killing the same kids everyday, so recruiting someone who pk at SS is bad? lol right... i'm not here to brag myself or whatsoever but from what i can see like i said before you might have 2 win prep over us,  but just like today in the wilderness we dicked you to single every time we fight you lose and you can't deny that sure there was someday when you complety crushed us but that was because you teamed with VQ and then what happened after shall i remind you again?

Basement? what the hell are you talking about if i decided to join Fs probably because all my friends are in there and i wanted to do something new then just killing the same kids everyday, so recruiting someone who pk at SS is bad? lol right... i'm not here to brag myself or whatsoever but from what i can see like i said before you might have 2 win prep over us,  but just like today in the wilderness we dicked you to single every time we fight you lose and you can't deny that sure there was someday when you complety crushed us but that was because you teamed with VQ and then what happened after shall i remind you again?

btw you dropped to 11 returning in singles today, we almost had your caller on the verge of tears when we logged on you with your teamspeak recording, he was choking so bad and I laughed so fucking much.

Good on you for joining the snipe team all your friends are in, and IV has definitely cleared you in clean fights and your ranks know it. Learn your knowledge before you try speak on a clan, you got 0 to know about.

btw you dropped to 11 returning in singles today, we almost had your caller on the verge of tears when we logged on you with your teamspeak recording, he was choking so bad and I laughed so fucking much.

Good on you for joining the snipe team all your friends are in, and IV has definitely cleared you in clean fights and your ranks know it. Learn your knowledge before you try speak on a clan, you got 0 to know about.

ohhh? nice video you got there on your topic wait...?

3 mins vs 14 mins?LOOOOL, looks to me your topic is a losing topic, please i implore you to watch the video again when did  you clear us?, as i said YOU GOT DICKED TO SINGLES ALL DAY. nice try too cya next weekend!

3 mins vs 14 mins?LOOOOL, looks to me your topic is a losing topic, please i implore you to watch the video again when did  you clear us?, as i said YOU GOT DICKED TO SINGLES ALL DAY. nice try too cya next weekend!

11 ingame, we got a couple more to add but our thread creator lives in 'Merica and is currently sleeping after a good night of smacking your bottom. No need to get mad, you are irrelevant and can stay that way.

Lmfao stfu how about you fight us down opts. Oh wait you can't 

11 ingame, we got a couple more to add but our thread creator lives in 'Merica and is currently sleeping after a good night of smacking your bottom. No need to get mad, you are irrelevant and can stay that way.

Ok? so you just basically admitted yourself that ''your'' thread creator did a bad job? are you ok?  whatever you say to me now, doesn't matter i think i pointed out enough proof that last night, and every other trip we basically cleared you other then the day you cleared us when you teamed with VQ, so what proof can you point out? sure you will say that you got more prep then us but oi mind i show you something aswell? i think you will like it.

bhn1ub.png

this is one of your tank said that btw,  so yea again KEEP TRYING.

Lmfao stfu how about you fight us down opts. Oh wait you can't 

Why are you mad? because i bring real facts? uhm i don't mind but that's not up to me to decide as i'm just a member, but you can surely talk to Vito, Lalo, Tannie about that i'm sure they wont mind and again i'm pretty sure today was even matched or plus 1 or whatsoever but anyway we dicked you allday in the wild into singles and pretty much clear you every single time, 

Ok? so you just basically admitted yourself that ''your'' thread creator did a bad job? are you ok?  whatever you say to me now, doesn't matter i think i pointed out enough proof that last night, and every other trip we basically cleared you other then the day you cleared us when you teamed with VQ, so what proof can you point out? sure you will say that you got more prep then us but oi mind i show you something aswell? i think you will like it.

bhn1ub.png

this is one of your tank said that btw,  so yea again KEEP TRYING.

lol what we don't need to team with vq to take down fs. We do that down 5 every weekend, you've just flamed so many clans in the short amount of time you have been opened, so you have gained many unnecessary targets on you.

Why are you mad? because i bring real facts? uhm i don't mind but that's not up to me to decide as i'm just a member, but you can surely talk to Vito, Lalo, Tannie about that i'm sure they wont mind and again i'm pretty sure today was even matched or plus 1 or whatsoever but anyway we dicked you allday in the wild into singles and pretty much clear you every single time, 

I ain't mad, I'm actually happy af cuz we have you some Invictus Daddy Dick 

lol what we don't need to team with vq to take down fs. We do that down 5 every weekend, you've just flamed so many clans in the short amount of time you have been opened, so you have gained many unnecessary targets on you.

you just went broccolied over there buddy ''we don't need to team with VQ''

whats this? please watch the video again :-) keep trying to proove yourself wrong 

I ain't mad, I'm actually happy af cuz we have you some Invictus Daddy Dick 

today wasnt the case please i implore you aswell, watch the video compare IV topic vs FS topic, lol? again nice try.

you just went broccolied over there buddy ''we don't need to team with VQ''

whats this? please watch the video again :-) keep trying to proove yourself wrong 

today wasnt the case please i implore you aswell, watch the video compare IV topic vs FS topic, lol? again nice try.

Yeah Yeah plus opts every fight, lucky we can you action.  Length doesn't matter bruh try again

Yeah Yeah plus opts every fight, lucky we can you action.  Length doesn't matter bruh try again

Actually it does, it just show how insufficiant you were in the wilderness last night fighting us plus your little friend pun claim you cleared us? ok please point me that, i'd like to see that oh wait.. you didn't. and talking about match opts? oi when you teamed with VQ we stood our ground (Not the first time) because i admit it you crushed us, but lol... please watch the videos we cleared you after over and over let me tell you something aswell, i remember having a good laugh with every member in TS because you broccolied kids everytime you regrouped at single and tried to return attack us you returned yet again in single HAHAHA. cya next weekend!