Vanquish Easiest Weekend Ever! [Undefeated]

Halp

After paying close attention to @ POV almost gave me motion sickness think you sped it up a tad too much there dude. Saw plenty of rune yikes..However I personally couldn't see a moment where they were used against pures. Which fair play in Nick's POV it's a bit clearer you can see VQ getting hit by SF Tanks yet still fighting back with pures only.

After paying close attention to @ POV almost gave me motion sickness think you sped it up a tad too much there dude. Saw plenty of rune yikes..However I personally couldn't see a moment where they were used against pures. Which fair play in Nick's POV it's a bit clearer you can see VQ getting hit by SF Tanks yet still fighting back with pures only.

did you really say SF had mains / tanks? it was a reason why we didnt go higher then lvl 13 wild, u dont see like 10 mains trying to attack in the vid? if u not ill buy u some glasses.    : KkxeX45.png

Grats vanquish

Ty for all the clans that came out today.

@FS please keep the LPC Scene as mainless as possible. drop the tanks. don't ruin the best scene.

None of our tanks went past the wildly line nor even left the GE. On the other hand, your "mains" we're all 70-90s in Rune lmfao. And was used during the trip while ours weren't.

did you really say SF had mains / tanks? it was a reason why we didnt go higher then lvl 13 wild, u dont see like 10 mains trying to attack in the vid? if u not ill buy u some glasses.    : KkxeX45.png

Perhaps you should stick to your own advice and get some glasses and watch their video. Where do I say SF had mains exactly :)? Watch Nick's POV you'll see your tanks on VQ. I'm hoping you know the difference between a main and a tank. Just a tip, blur your K/D Ratio out in future.

Perhaps you should stick to your own advice and get some glasses and watch their video. Where do I say SF had mains exactly :)? Watch Nick's POV you'll see your tanks on VQ. I'm hoping you know the difference between a main and a tank. Just a tip, blur your K/D Ratio out in future.

L0L ur ramies hoe i feel ya, i got pics and its on the vid that they had tanks, if u can see they rushed us @13ports with a adamant acc.

L0L ur ramies hoe i feel ya, i got pics and its on the vid that they had tanks, if u can see they rushed us @13ports with a adamant acc.

I'm Ramies hoe..right...

If you are going to watch the video, lower the volume...Grats SF looks like you got VQ twice today.

Quite some uneducated fool you are. When you're going to throw your dummy out of the pram with some insults, think before you press enter. 

I'm Ramies hoe..right...

Quite some uneducated fool you are. When you're going to throw your dummy out of the pram with some insults, think before you press enter. 

see now you have nothing to say, cuz i know u seen the adamant acc rushin / leadin